Gary the goose

Gary the goose

A Story by James Grizzly Jones

A Cool mean  bird a bird on the loose oh no lets run its Gary the goose. He started as an egg that rolled down a hill the egg hit the wall damaging his bill a boot bust through and it seemed unreal with a tattoo on his arm that spelled out chill. Gary liked to pinch and kick people in their knees he had   no manners because he never said please. he would laugh and burp and fart and walk by but no one knew at night he cried. he did not know why people would yell. Gary thought he was nice just being his self he thought taking stuff was ok and farting and burping was cool. and he was pincher and kicker cause he thought that was the thing to do. but soon the town realized and it became current that Gary the goose had no parents so the town raised Gary as one of their own. giving him food and granting him a home but then something happened beyond the towns standards Gary the goose learned some manners. he said hi as he walked  by and covered  his mouth when he used bad grammar  and he did not want to hurt people so the kicking and punching did not fit in to his planer.  he worked  hard  got good grades in school and still remained cool and to this day Gary the goose no longer  breaks the rules .

© 2013 James Grizzly Jones


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

341 Views
Added on May 16, 2013
Last Updated on May 20, 2013
Tags: Children stories, kids book

Author

James Grizzly Jones
James Grizzly Jones

ROSEDALE, MD



About
I'm just a writer more..

Writing