Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Words.

Words.

A Story by K. N. Graf
"

Words have power.

"
Writing is easy. Pen to paper, fingers to keyboard. Just let the words pour, let feelings run free. Sometimes all you need is a thought. One thought that turns into two, then three, then hundreds. Writing has the power to heal, to close the wounds inflicted by others. It provides a release, a way to escape the world and all its downfalls. Writers are common, ordinary people who force their thoughts onto a blank page for others to one day find. Writers have the power to move mountains and change the world; for better of worse. Writing is an art that can never truly be mastered because what is there truly to master? We all the desire to put pen to paper and pour out our hearts. Sometimes we get so consumed in our own emotions and our own world that we forget that there's an escape; light at the end of the tunnel. Words. That's all it takes. Not words of malice or hate, not words that need to destroy, but words to help and heal. That release is always there, as long as we are willing to express our thoughts in a constructive way. Too many times we jump to anger or violence to express ourselves. Why? What does that do? What is accomplished? Nothing. We need the written word, the power of writing. It's simple, easy. Pick up the pen, turn on the computer, and let the words flow. Fill a page. Fill five, but just do something. Don't let thoughts and words be wasted. Words have power. The power to change. 

© 2011 K. N. Graf


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on December 3, 2011
Last Updated on December 3, 2011

Author

K. N. Graf
K. N. Graf

New Oxford, PA



About
I've been so blessed with the gift of writing. It helps me to release so many emotions that build up inside me sometimes. I've enjoyed writing stories and poems since I was little. Hopefully I'll be a.. more..

Writing
Alone Alone

A Poem by K. N. Graf