Red, Yellow, And Blue

Red, Yellow, And Blue

A Story by ATG

Three men walk into a restaurant. One man was wearing an outfit of all red, one of the other men was wearing an outfit of all yellow, and the last man was in all blue. They were seated by the waitress. They knew exactly what the wanted to order. The man in red ordered a hamburger. The one in blue ordered fries and the man in yellow ordered a large coke.
        While they waited for their meal they began to talk amongst themselves.
        The red one screamed," That f*****g boss! He ain't worth s**t!" No one else in the restaurant seemed to be bothered by him.
        "If I tell him off though, I might get fired," said the yellow man in a frighten tone.
        "I wish I had his job," said blue solemnly.
        "That f*****g idiot in the cubicle next to me will not shut the f**k up! He goes on and on about his f*****g kids and his perfect life!" hollered red.
        "But he is bigger than me. Has more muscles than me. More fit than me. If I challenge him, he might beat the crap out of me," sobbed yellow.
        "I wish I was fit and had muscles," said blue.
        "That b***h of a girlfriend of mine is cheating on me! I swear she is! I saw her flirting with Frank today, that faggit," yelled the man in red. No one seemed to be paying attention to him.
        "He is an amateur boxer. He could knock my teeth out," cried yellow.
        "I wish I knew martial arts," the one in blue said.
        "They shall pay," said red sadistically and calmly.
        For the first time, the man in yellow and man in blue were silent.
        Their meal arrives and they eat.
        Fifteen minutes later, a man pays his check and leaves. He is wearing a suit and has a red tie on. He leaves behind a yellow sticky-notes pad and a blue pen.
        A week late, this man killed everyone at his work including his boss, the man in the next cubicle and his cheating girlfriend with the man she was flirting with.

© 2008 ATG


Author's Note

ATG
A messed up version of my story "Black Hat and White Hat." I like "Black Hat and White Hat" better, but I like this story becuase it is it's polar opposite. This is a negative story while "Black Hat and White Hat" is a positive story. This is one of my junk stories.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked it. I mean, I did like Black Hat and White Hat better, but it kept me entertained. It was almost like a schizophrenic had all of his personalities pulled apart, then he was put back together.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Ha! This was well written I must say, it was not a 'junk' story, for it did have potential and made sense! I enjoyed reading it, finally something new and fresh from you! :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


i dont think its junk. I do like this one, but your right, white hat and black hat is better. But this was enjoyable

Flame

Posted 15 Years Ago


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 29, 2008

Author

ATG
ATG

Independence, KY



About
I'm 21 years old. I like to watch movies and TV. I love to read and write stories. I have a good number of book ideas which are currently not written. I'm currently writing a good number of sho.. more..

Writing
Bella Bella

A Poem by ATG


Love Love

A Poem by ATG



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Summoner's Oath Summoner's Oath

A Poem by ATG


Spirit Eater Spirit Eater

A Poem by ATG