I would See

I would See

A Story by Amanda Worthington
"

I was presented with the question "If you were recording a scene of violence/meanness, what would you see?"

"
"If you were tape recording the scene of violence/meanness, what would you see?"
I would see outcasts being excluded. I would see pain in hungry kids' eyes. I would see bloodshed and tears in war torn countries. I would see the invisible hurt in the happiest of smiles. I would see abuse. I would see lies. I would see our messed up reality. 

© 2014 Amanda Worthington


Author's Note

Amanda Worthington
Short and sweet like me. Though not really sweet. I think a few sentences are better than a whole big paragraph/essay thing. Tell me your opinion because i would love to hear it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like how you are very honest and direct. And you seem sincere in exposing the evil of this world. The only thing I think is you should you use your art to be more confrontational of the suffering you encounter. To really push the meaning of your writing into the reader's face. To transform the sadness to creative action and transcend. But this is just my opinion and its been awhile since i was teenager. But don't stop writing. I definitely believe you are a poet, and as you continue to grow so will your strength.
peace

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
1 Review
Added on May 8, 2014
Last Updated on May 8, 2014
Tags: violence, meanness, hunger, pain, outcast, excluded, reality

Author

Amanda Worthington
Amanda Worthington

CA



About
Why do I write? Because I want my opinions and my thoughts to be known. I want to make other people feel what I do. I love it when it's just me and my characters, late at night with no one to interrup.. more..

Writing