SECRET ROOM

SECRET ROOM

A Story by Writnav
"

See what Maddy found!!

"
, a carnival, and a secret

Mandy was a pretty girl with an adventurous spirit. She had always longed to explore the world, but the small town she lived in had always kept her close to home. So when the carnival came to town, Mandy was determined to make the most of it.

The carnival was a place of wonder, full of bright lights and thrilling rides. But, as Mandy explored, she noticed something strange. There seemed to be a secret door tucked away in the back of the carnival, hidden from view.

Mandy was determined to find out what was behind the door, so she decided to sneak in one night. To her surprise, she found a mysterious room filled with mysterious artifacts and ancient artifacts. It seemed as if the room had been forgotten about for hundreds of years.

Mandy quickly realized that she had discovered a secret room within the carnival, and that the artifacts were the remains of a long-lost civilization. She had stumbled upon a secret world, and she was determined to explore it.

Mandy spent the next few days exploring the hidden room and learning about the culture and history of the lost civilization. She was fascinated by what she discovered, and she eventually found a way to bring the artifacts back to life.

Mandy had made a remarkable discovery, and she was determined to keep it a secret. She soon became known as the 'Carnival Girl' and kept the secret of the hidden room to herself.

The carnival eventually moved on, but Mandy never forgot her secret discovery and the adventures she had. It was a reminder that anything was possible if you just had the courage to explore.

© 2023 Writnav


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Mandy, Carnival and her adventure. Really interesting short story.

Posted 7 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
1 Review
Added on September 4, 2023
Last Updated on September 4, 2023
Tags: shortstory, collection, story

Author