Dahlia/Chapter 1

Dahlia/Chapter 1

A Story by xXxBuNnIIxXx
"

this is just an idea I had and I'm still working on it. The description is pretty much in my prewrighting in the draft so..

"

Summary,Chapter1:Dahlia discovers her weak yet strange powers,so does her unknown father.By her father she is forced to live in an unknown place called Malik(named after lycan worrior) and attend the all boys high school since her father hasn't finished the all girls school yet.She leaves her friends, mother and young brother in NY.She lives in a big dorm room with 2 guys, David and John...other guys live close to her and their all friends.Alex, Alen and Murdoc. However,these arn't normal boys...Dahlia isn't a normal girl.David is a mean Lycan, son of Malik...John is a beautiful vampire, Alex is the twin brother of Alen and they both are Warlocks, Malik is a dark shape shifter of the shadows.(incase i forget) Dahlia holds all power of every creature known...she has taken the first power of shadow shifter becoz her mother was a shadow shifter but never told her....if she kisses a demon she will gain its power with no harm to her or her host since she is a sucubus.<<<Info<<<


Dahlia ran fast from the stranger that stalked her from the dangoruz allies of New York. He finally caught up to her grabbed her, and pulled her into the dark walls of doom. She screamed HELP through her cold panting breath as he kissed her neck and worked his hands up her shirt telling her to shut up. Dahlia was scared she began to cry and gave up,her young body was too weak and she couldn't resist the tall strong man. Suddenly her black nails grew into a faded darkness and swirled into the man's back, then curled like claws automaticly. The atcker yelled in pain and let go of Dalia. He began to bleed and fell to the floor as her shadowy claws clenched deeper inside him,crushing his organs.The man now dead, a puddle of blood surrounded yet his screams still stung her ears. The claws radiated back into her arm and the black faded back into her own skin color.Dahlia,wide teary eyes was so shocked and confused she fell to her knees in front of the corps held her self crying not knowing anything else to do.
Two months passed since the insident and Dahlia hasn't said one word about it,she tried to forget about it but she kept staring at her monsterous hands and wandered,"Is that man still rotting there? Did I rlly kill him? what were those things coming out of me?! what am i?!" She remembered every detail of that moment,the moment she murdered a man,her! Dahlia! 16 yrs old Dahlia..killed someone! "Dolly what what do you think of this dress,think Jesse would like it?" her friend nudged her out of the terrifying trance. "Stacy,the dance is next month don't freak over it just yet!"                                             
 

© 2009 xXxBuNnIIxXx


Author's Note

xXxBuNnIIxXx
draft...i feel like this could be one of my best ideas..i dunno we'll see how it turns out when i'm finally done with this chapter..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on February 22, 2009

Author

xXxBuNnIIxXx
xXxBuNnIIxXx

BunBun Land of Terror, TX, Australia



About
Hi! My name is Melissa,Mo,Bunny. Plz call me Bunny:3 I'm 13,gonna be 14 in May. I have an AMAZING bf named John Wright and he's 14,we're madly in love :) I've been wrighting ever since i was at least .. more..

Writing