Betraying My Angel

Betraying My Angel

A Story by Sarah
"

im putting this story into sketches for my art project. now i am putting it into words.

"
He was just a boy; innocent and inexperienced. He would never hurt a fly, yet anything that came in his way seemed to hurt him. His name was Demetri. His mother left him while he was young and his father blamed him. Every hit to the young boys face made it more and more his fault.
One day it all became too much. Demetri couldn't take one more strike of his fathers hand. He lost control. The ambulance found the young boy's body hanging limp from a tree near by his house.
His soul was lifted to heaven instantly. Heaven was peaceful, gentle, safe. He met amazing people there; his mother, his grandparents. Even the big man himself. But one person stood out more than anyone else. Helena.
Helena was tall and lean; almost no shape at all. Her slender face and black as night hair corresponded perfectly. The only thing that covered her body was a thick black cloak. What Demetri didn't know was Helena was his Guardian Angel. They spent almost very minute, of every second with each other; enjoying his new life. Although Demetri seemed happy as can be, something disturbed him.
He blamed God for what had happened to him in his past life. He blamed him for killing his mother, for his fathers horrid actions. He turned his back on God without a second thought.
Helena knew what was bound to happen. She knew it was going to happen As a parting gift, she handed him her cloak. With a single tear drop and a broken heart, she said her final goodbyes to her love, Demetri as his body was plunged into the depths of Hell.
And that is where he will stay for all eternity, missing his one and only love, Helena.

© 2011 Sarah


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on December 18, 2011
Last Updated on December 18, 2011

Author

Sarah
Sarah

About
My name is Sarah . I am going to be on the New York Best Seller list one day . I Like to write about everything , mostly fiction . i write anything from poems to novels. Read my Stuff , I Enjoy fe.. more..

Writing