Yoshi's Island

Yoshi's Island

A Story by Mase Allen
"

A story that I got inspired to do from a video game

"

Yoshi's Island

 

 

By: Mase Allen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dedicated to

My Parents, My Sister, my cousins, my niece, my step dad, my friends Patrick, Stephanie, and Brezzy and Mrs. Marie Ringenberg.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A long, long time ago, a stork hurries across the dusky pre-dawn sky. In his bill, he supports a pair of twins. Suddenly, a shadow appears in a gap between the clouds. “SCRREEEECH!!!”, “The babies are mine!” “WHOA!!!” Snatching only one baby, the creature vanishes into the darkness from where it came. The second baby falls undetected towards an open sea…OH NO!

        Meanwhile, here is Yoshi’s Island, home to all Yoshies, It’s a lovely day and Yoshi is taking a walk. HUH?!?!, Suddenly, out of nowhere, a baby falls on his back. Fortunately, the baby seems to be just fine. Wha…? Something else fell with the baby, let’s take a peek, it looks like a map, maybe the stork was using it? But Yoshi decides to talk to his friends.

        AKKKKK!, Kamek the evil magikoopa and kidnapper of the other baby, quickly dispatches his toadies, when he discovers that he missed the other baby. Yoshi heads leisurely back to the other Yoshies, unaware of the danger at hand. Kamek’s forces are actively searching the island.

Will these two children ever reach their parents? Will they ever be united? Read this story and you will find out the answer.

 

 

 

 

The Yoshies are still deciding who should get the baby. The green Yoshi has a plan. He says, “Why don’t I take the baby to the castle and meet you guys there.” All the Yoshies agreed with that plan.

So without further ado, green Yoshi takes Baby Mario and they set off on the adventure. Meanwhile, Kamek and his toadies are busy looking for baby Mario. Yoshi takes baby Mario through many dangerous places never seen before.

        Meanwhile, at Bowser’s castle the evil Magikoopa Kamek was desperately keeping an eye on the other baby. The other baby’s name was Luigi. He was born six minutes later. Kamek got a letter from the delivery koopa. The letter said:

“Dear Kamek,

You will never find the other baby. You don’t even know where to look. If you even try to lay a finger on the baby’s head, you will pay the consequences. This baby means the world to us and you kidnapped his brother. I don’t think it is fair. You are very vile and mean. This will come to a stop or I will report you to the head master.

Sincerely yours,

                ?????”

 

        Kamek started to wonder who this person is. He asked his toadies and they didn’t know either. So the search was on.

 

Yoshi and Mario went on the adventure. They passed Shy Guys, Koopas, Piranha Plants, and Kamek’s Toadies.    But they weren’t scared, they just walked past them.

Suddenly out of the blue, Kamek’s toady came out of nowhere and tried to snatch Baby Mario but luckily Yoshi grabbed him and turned the toady into an egg. So in the meantime, Kamek had gotten another letter but this time it was from his head master, it read:

Kamek,

If you don’t find the other baby in twenty-four hours you will be in for the worst punishment in your life! Now get off your lazy butt and find him or else.

Bowser”

 

So without wasting anytime at all, Kamek rushed out the door and started to look for Baby Mario. Yoshi and Mario are walking along when they found a star. Yoshi picked up the star and before he knew it Baby Mario turned into Super Mario. This unique power helps Yoshi and Mario get across the thorns and ice spikes that are in the way.

        Baby Mario had a time limit though, so he really didn’t have enough time. He helped Yoshi get across three sets of thorns and two sets of ice spikes. But Yoshi came out of the egg he was in and Baby Mario turned back into his regular baby self.

 

 Meanwhile, Kamek was still looking around for him, but still no luck. So he started asking people he knew if they’ve seen Yoshi and Mario. They all said no. Kamek kept looking for the rest of the day. On the other hand, Yoshi and Baby Mario are almost to the spot where they’re keeping Mario’s younger brother Luigi hostage, Bowser’s Castle.

Yoshi started to get a little confused so he checked the map. He realized that he was only ten miles away from the castle. He looked at the baby and the baby looked at him and they kept on moving. Suddenly Yoshi looked up and saw Kamek. So Yoshi and Mario hid behind a bush without making a sound. Kamek was there for five minutes.

Finally, Kamek passed and they came out from hiding. They continued on their expedition. Yoshi heard Mario crying and figured that he was hungry. So he looked around for food and water. He can only find fruit and water. So he made a fruit salad and Mario was really happy. So they continued on their voyage.

Yoshi saw a sign that read, “Five miles until Bowser’s Castle.” Yoshi sighed and kept on walking. Kamek on the other hand kept on looking. Finally, after two long weeks they made it to Bowser’s Castle.

They walked in through the big wooden doors and quietly went inside.

The place had an eerie look to it. Moss and mildew in the corners. Burn marks on the walls. Koopas lying all over. Baby Mario started to get scared but Yoshi calmed him down. They went up every flight of stairs until they reached the top.

There they met Kamek face to face. Kamek said, “Well well, if it isn’t my old pal Yoshi. It has been a long time since we have last seen each other.”

Yoshi and Mario remained silent. Kamek kept babbling on and on. All of a sudden they heard a noise. It was Bowser Jr, Bowser’s only son. He had just woken up from his nap.

Kamek went over and started talking to him. Bowser Jr said, “A horsie, me want to ride!” So Bowser Jr jumped on Yoshi’s back but Yoshi can hardly stand the pain. So Yoshi collapsed and Bowser Jr started to get fussy. So he started to cry. Kamek yelled at Yoshi, “LOOK WHAT YOU”VE DONE!!!!” Yoshi just stood there very confused.

Kamek started to fly back and forth over Bowser Jr and was dropping this weird powder on him. Bowser Jr started to get a whole bunch of energy in him. He started to charge at Yoshi but Yoshi dodged it and managed to pick up Mario.

Bowser Jr was getting furious but Yoshi jumped on his head and that made him angrier. He charged at them again and like before Yoshi jumped on his head.

 He charged even faster and Yoshi jumped on his head one more time. He started to get angrier but Kamek put more of that powdery stuff on him and he started to grow bigger and bigger and bigger. He got so big that he had to get out of the castle. Yoshi and Baby Mario did the same.

They met outside in the back. Bowser Jr started to walk towards them. Luckily Yoshi saw some big Yoshi eggs. He grabbed them and shot one at Bowser Jr. He started to bounce backward. So Yoshi shot another one and the same thing happened again.

He kept on doing it and doing it until he shot the final shot. Bowser Jr had fainted before their very eyes. Kamek flew over and tried to get him back up but there was no use. Kamek said, “All right then you think you can do that to my master? Well think again because it’s my turn.”

Kamek and Yoshi were battling out. Baby Mario watching from the back of Yoshi. Yoshi kept shooting eggs and Kamek kept on casting spells. Finally, Yoshi shot one more egg and finished him off. He had defeated Kamek and Bowser Jr.

So Yoshi and Baby Mario went back into the castle and searched for Baby Luigi. They kept hearing constant crying.

So they followed the cries until they reached a door. They opened the door and found Baby Luigi and all the other babies that were stolen.

Yoshi and his pals took the babies back to where they lived. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were taken home by green Yoshi. Yoshi quietly opened the window and without making a single noise tucked the babies in. He waved good-bye and closed the window very gently.

Yoshi and his gang went back home to Yoshi Land. They were all exhausted from traveling so they all went to sleep when they got back home. They slept for two long days. A week later they had gotten a letter from all the parents of Mushroom Village. It said:

 

“Dear Yoshies,

Thank you so much for returning all the babies back to the village. Without you guys they would be in great danger. You saved their lives. Thank you also for beating up the town beast. He was the one causing all this. Hope you guys visit soon.

Love,

From the People of Mushroom Village

 

          All the Yoshies started to get a little emotional. They were happy though. All the babies were saved and Bowser Jr and Kamek were in trouble. The Yoshies put together a huge party to celebrate their success. They had fruits, veggies and juice.

As for Bowser Jr and Kamek, they were getting the worst punishment ever. They had to go to Mushroom Village prison for 35 years. Plus, they had to do 6 years of community service. Plus and additional 3 years to build a new castle for the royal family and a brand new school for the kids.

Everything went great for the Yoshies, Mario, Luigi, and the People of Mushroom Village. Everyone lived happily ever after.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 The End

 


 

                  

 

        

© 2014 Mase Allen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on January 18, 2014
Last Updated on January 18, 2014
Tags: video games, nintendo, children, cute, happy, yoshi, mario, adventure, action, suspense

Author

Mase Allen
Mase Allen

About
Hello, My name is Mase. I am a 20 year old writer studying to be an elementary school teacher/special education teacher. I am into music, art, video gaming, and creative writing. more..

Writing