Falling Through The World.

Falling Through The World.

A Poem by Trip
"

It just came to me. I was thnking about the problems of the world and i jsut kinda compressed that with my own issues and i made what you see below.

"

Cluttered m***********s that are a pie chart to my world, twisted up, and curled up, hurled into a transworld. Its unspeakable. B*****s be playing hide in go seek everyday of the week. Tweaking my rhymes to the chimes of my beats. Cheating life as death approaches underneath my feet. Heating up the atmosphere, blowing smoke into the air, with the words of this speech, that are so f*****g dietche. Sick of looking at  m***********s that try and reach for a hand to hold them through the hardships that have created before hand. Trying to pull through, and still trying to stay true, and you, clinging to me as if I was glue, go through to the world that you belong to. Its unreasonable. Trying to sell me some fucked up theatrical seasons. Reasons for me to keep leaving and moving away to different reigions of this so called world.. So many people becoming collegian’s of life. Crums of the world, swirled, succumbed to more burning and burning of the world, awaiting a turn for a exponential return of life. I’m done. To all the m***********s that tried to beat me, you’ve won. Snitches run. Daisies and dirt on top of me as if they feel a ton. Numb from all the s**t that they’ve put me on. Its undone. The clouds shall cry outloud for when my eyes are disallowed to see. but Oh well.  Lets just forget this place and drift away to a dream of a another girl, that’s so sweet and kind, lets you know whats already coming mind, binding to this product, secondary winding to the girl of my dreams, oh well. Set the alarm bell. Cause like I said I’m done. And I plead to you my last farewell. So run and tell the management personnel that my grave has been dug and I’m ready to go to hell. Peace.

© 2008 Trip


Author's Note

Trip
Ignore grammer problems, and just tell me what you think of it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

first of all, i totally dig things that just come to people and they're expressed and shared, unedited&uncensored.
your rant reminds me of the dudes at my school that stand around rapping about everything in general and nothing in particular. i like your style. and i like how around the middle you're talking smack about clingy people, hahaha, made me smile.
The ending was very nice "So run and tell the management personnel that my grave has been dug and I'm ready to go to hell". i actually found this poem quite inspirational. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


Your poem was awesome. I liked it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


WHOO look at chu with your kick a*s rhyme ability. Ths is great, smooth as s**t;)

look at this though
Sick of looking at m***********s that try and reach for a hand to hold them through the hardships
that(

Posted 15 Years Ago


Dude, you gotta do slam poetry, thats your style. Sick poem. Dont know wat slam poetry is? Message me on myspace man.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 17, 2008
Last Updated on February 17, 2008

Author

Trip
Trip

Pville, VA



About
Names Justin, or Jay, or Trip. Whatever you feel like calling me. I was born and raised in Va. Never really lived any where else besides where i live now. I love to write. mostly about romance because.. more..

Writing
[untitled] [untitled]

A Poem by Trip


[untitled] [untitled]

A Poem by Trip


[untitled] [untitled]

A Poem by Trip



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..