The Different Sides

The Different Sides

A Story by Amaya Kimura
"

Its about a girl name Amaya that has a whole different side and she meets a guy that chages her. Amaya is girl that gets picked on at school. She has no friends and no real family until he came along.

"

In the town called Blue Night was danger at every turn. No one was aloud to do anything without the town knowing about it. If someone was going to rob a bank the cops would already be there before you even  plan it out. Anyways in the city was a school called Blue Night High. Blue Night High was a school for everyone. The school was huge so were the classrooms . There were 3  buildings and they were 2 story each and there was 40 classes in each. The School was painted blue and the campus was clean as the sky.

 

The principle Mrs. Savage was one of those principles who loved to get children in trouble. Everyone was scared of her except for some kids but they had a lot of time to get to know the principle. Mrs.Savage favorite student was Zeke; no one knew why neither did he.

 

In room 32, which is a science class, was a teacher named  Mr. Extreme . Well that wasn't his real name everyone called him that for his extreme ideas. For example, he suggested the class should do an experiment  to see which would hit the ground faster the kid of the rock.


Mr.Extreme classroom was pure white with a blue floor to represent the school colors. He had 30 desk in his classroom, but only 18 students. He had a giant white board in front of class and a desk in front of it.  His desk was clean as ever. He can't stand a dirty mess. He kept everything organized, but yet he is clumsy.

 

One day in his class Mr. Extreme announced that a new student was gonna be in the class," Today class we will receive a new student named Tamaki. He is from out of town and I want one of you kids to show him around.'' At that moment everyone raised their hand and screamed out. PICK ME ! PICK ME! Amaya sat in the corner by the window looking at the clouds day dreaming not caring for what was happening.

 

Amaya had no partner for class because she thought she didn't need one and it will only slow her down. Amaya had black hair and wore the school uniform. The school uniform was like every other school in the region. For the girls they wore a white jacket and a white shirt underneath. They wore a black bow and a plaid skirt which was black and white. For the guys they had to wear a black coat and a white shirt with  a tie. There pants were long and black. They all had to were the brown school shoes.

 

Mr.Extreme said," Thank you Amaya for volunteering to show the new kid around campus when he gets here."

 

Amaya sat up and stared and Mr. Extreme and said ," What i didn't volunteer. Someone else can show him around this isn't my problem."

 

Mr. Extreme crossed his arms and walked towards Amaya," You haven't done anything this year besides look out that window. If you show him around the campus i'll raise your grade."

 

Amaya mumbled," Fine,"

 

Right after that the principle walked in , "Heres the new kid name Tamaki. Enjoy."

 

The class stood up and bowed and sat back down. Tamaki stared  around the classroom till he caught the teacher's eye.

 

Mr. Extreme said happily," Welcome Tamaki to room 32 please take a seat by Amaya. Amaya please show yourself."

 

Amaya stood up looking at Tamaki with a serious face. Tamaki walked over to Amaya and sat down.

 

Mr. Extreme said ,'' Tamaki if you don't mind can you introduce yourself?''

 

Tamaki stood up and looked around the class," My name is Tamaki Oshimaru. I came from Meadow High. " Tamaki sat down and looked at the ground with his face all red.

 

Mr.Extreme said ," Thank you Tamaki."

 

The bell rang. Mr. Extreme announced," Okay class see you after lunch and don't be late."

 

The class got  up and bowed. Then they all walked out of class. Amaya stood in the hallway where paper was all over the ground, kids at there lockers, and kids being shoved into them by the school gang called The Stars. The Stars were the school gang. New kids joined every year. This year the group leader is Alice. Alice just happened to be Amaya's enemy. They hated each other since they saw each other.

 

Amaya stood in the corner and waited for Tamaki to come out of class. Finally he walked out. Amaya said," Im going to show you around campus. If you dont remember what i tell you or show you go ask someone else because i have better things to do. "

 

Tamaki just stared at her and said," okays,"


Amaya pushed herself away from the wall and walked,"So.. umm ...yea... i shall show you the library okay?"


Tamaki replied still starring at her," Okays."

 

As they walked down the hall to the stairs Amaya had this feeling that Tamaki was starring at her. Amaya shook it off and walked down the stairs. Amaya  turned to look at Tamaki because he didnt stop starring at her and she said," Why are you looking at me ?"

 

Tamaki said with a smiling innocent face," Oh, because your the most beautiful thing in sight."

 

Amaya blushed and replied smiling," O thank you ."

 

Amaya  continued walking with a smile on her face and laughing all happy then her face went serious and she stared back ," Hah lies."

 

When they reached the door to go outside Amaya grabbed her sunglasses out of her backpack, and she put them on. She opened the door and the  breeze blew at there faces and the sun beamed down on them. Outside of the building the grass was green with no trees except for a table in the middle of the paths. Amaya walked down the path with Tamaki behind her. She made a right to the building with the library and principle office. 

 

Amaya swung open the door. Inside the building it was warm and clean. Amaya still had the feeling Tamaki was still watching her, yet Amaya kept walking down the hall to the last door saying library. She opened the door; inside there was tons of books to the right. Books were everywhere not one place wasn't filled with books. There was computers in the back and tables to the left. The librarians desk was right by the door .

 

The librarian name was Sue. She wore a black and white striped dress every Thursday and had her red hair up all the time. She was one on the kindest teachers in the school. She asked Amaya," Hi Amaya glad to see your doing well. Oh my whoes this?"

 

Tamaki replied," I'm Tamaki. I'm new here."

 

The librarian smiled," Glad to see new people in this school and i'm guessing Amaya is your tour guide."

 

Amaya said under her breath," Yes"

 

The librarian looked at her confused and smiled ," Well since your new i think you might need your books. Wait here while and get them." Sue got up from her seat and walked towards the back room. Two minutes later with 3 books at hand she gave them to Tamaki," Here."

 

Tamaki took them and said ," Thank you."

 

Amaya interrupted," We should go now."

 

Sue said," Okay. Bye Amaya. Bye Tamaki."

 

They both said bye and left out of the building.

 

Amaya could feel Tamaki starring at her still. Suddenly Amaya asked,"You know where the principle office is right?"

 

Tamaki looked away and said ," Yup its that way right?" He pointed down to the left.

 

Amaya starred at him," Yes? Umm..  where else should i take you?"

 

Tamaki thought," Umm i think thats it. Wanna go eat?"

 

Amaya said with a sigh," Fine."

 

As they walked out of the building Amaya knew Tamaki was starring at her. Finally she just turned around," Why are you looking at me. You make me feel uncomfortable," she said in a angry tone.

 

Tamaki starred at her ," I told you its because your -"

 

Amaya interrupted," Hah whatever you lier. Dont you lie to me. Now tell me why are you?"

 

Tamaki was about to say something but was inturrupted again," We gotta go there coming ," Amaya said grabbing Tamaki's arm.

 

" Who?" Tamaki said.

 

Amaya started running out of the building," The Stars !''

 

Tamaki looked at her confused," Umm.. You know I can walk perfectly?"

 

Amaya said in a scared voice," Yeah but we are not walking were running."

 

Suddenly they both turned a corner and there stood the Stars. Amaya stopped. Amaya said under her breath ," O crap."

 

There stood The Stars Alice in the front with  her arms crossed and her best friend Rima right next to her. Rima was a tall girl with black hair. Rima was a professional female boxer since the age of 7. Right behind Rima and Alice stood Alices boyfriend named Akihiko and his best friend Aki.

 

Alice said laughing," Gotcha!," Alice snapped her fingers and pointed at Amaya," Rima get her." Rima grabbed Amaya by the neck and slammed her against the wall. Tamaki just stood there in shock. Alice said smirking," Hey kid you either have a choice of getting pounded to pulp or join us. What is it?"

 

Tamaki starred at Alice  and then at Amaya. Amaya was  gasping for air and was literally on her tippy toes. Tamaki said," I rather be pounded to pulp instead of being a low life no body."

 

Alice stared in amazed," Hold up new kid do you know what you just passed up? You had a chance of being popular, but guess what? ITS TOO LATE!," Alice and  The Stars all laughed.

 

Alice snapped her fingers at Aki. Then suddenly Tamaki was pinned on the floor in a flash with Aki over him about to punch him," Sorry kid, you did this to yourself."

 

Amaya looked at Tamaki in amazed. Amaya thought to herself why would you do that. You don't even know me. Just them Aki punched Tamaki in his face. Amaya looked at him then at Rima. Rima smiled and held up her fist and socked her face. Amaya closed her eyes. Then Rima hit her again and Amaya had blood running down her face. Just when Rima was about to punch her again Amaya  grabbed her fist and twisted it and Rima let go of her . Amaya kicked her hard and she flew a couple feet away. Amaya walked over to Rima and stomped on her head. Rima was unconscious.


Alice starred at her and then looked at Tamaki .  Amaya walked over to Tamaki and grabbed Aki by his neck and threw him into Alice. Alice fell backwards with Aki on top of her. Alice yelled at Aki to get off and then told Akihiko to do something.  He looked at Alice then grabbed Amaya . Amaya laughed and said with a smirk," Ooo hit a girl i see well i don't wanna hurt you, but I guess I have no choice ," Amaya laughed and looked away and then turned her head toward him and opened her eyes to reveal that her eyes were red. Amaya then swung her fist at his face causing him to fall to the ground knocked out.


Tamaki looked at her and smiled suspiciously.  Amaya looked around and then saw Alice and Alice said with a frighten voice," Don't hurt me you demon freak!"  Amaya walked towards her with a smile on her face Alice scooted backwards and yelled," Stay -!" Alice was interrupted by Amaya. Amaya punched her in her face and Alice got knocked out with her friends . Amaya grabbed Alice's face," Shh, you talk to much."

 

Amaya got up and walked towards Tamaki. Tamaki asked while smiling," Are you okay ?" Amaya eyes got blurry and she got dizzy. Amaya fell and all she saw was Tamaki  looking at her with a grin. Amaya closed her eyes.


Amaya woke up in the infirmary. She sat up and wiped up black hair out of her face and  s looked around the room. The room was bright yellow and had white tile. The bed she was laying on was blue and soft. She turned to her left and there was the nurse at the desk. Amaya then looked to her right and saw a window. She got up and groaned while holding her arm.

 

The nurse looked at her," O dear don't get up lay down," the nurse said while getting up and walking towards her. The nurse worn a white dress with her hair in low ponytail. Everyone knew the nurse. She was very popular because she organized all the field trips and set up rallies for the school. Everyone loved her.

 

As she walked towards Amaya, Amaya noticed something move from the window. She turned around quickly to see what it was. She groaned again.

 

" Lay down Amaya, and tell me what happened to you and the other people?" the nurse questioned.

 

Amaya tried to think, but all she could think of was Rima punching her to death. Amaya replied in a quiet voice," I cant remember really. All i remember was getting beat up by Rima and Tamaki-," Amaya stopped and yelled," Wheres Tamaki?!"

 

The nurse looked away from her to the room behind her and replied," He's in the the other room and so are the other girls and boys, but from what your telling me is a whole different story from what they told me. Now speak the truth."

 

"But thats all i remember. What did they tell you ?" asked Amaya.

 

The nurse thought about it for a second and said," They  said you beat them up and knocked them all out. Now are you telling the truth or are they?"

 

Amaya yelled out," I am telling the truth! What are they talking about?" Amaya coughed and got up.

 

"Where are you going," said the nurse

 

" You really wanna know? Hah I am going to hell," Amaya eyes turned red as she walked out of the room holding her shoulder.

 

The nurse rubbed her eyes and asked," What did you say?"

 

Amaya turned around and she was normal," Huh? I said I was going to leave."

 

The nurse looked at her confused and said," Okay? bye,"

 

Amaya walked towards Tamaki's room to find out he wasn't there. She left the infirmary and walked pass the library. Amaya opened the door to find out he wasn't there either. Amaya walked to the entrance door, and put on her shades then walked outside. She looked around, but all she saw was blackness. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes, but everything was the same. As she continued to walk into the blackness, snow began to fall. Amaya questioned herself about where she was. She looked behind her. There was nothing not even the building she came out of.

 

Amaya ran back to where she came from but nothing was there except for the the blackness and the snow. The snow didn't even piled up it just went right under her. Amaya was walking on air. Amaya screamed and dropped to her knees    " Where am I!" Amaya fell threw the ground into more blackness. Amaya screamed to the top of her lungs.

 

Suddenly she stopped falling and fell into sand. She got up and looked around. All she saw was sand and darkness. She ran threw the sand but stopped. In front of her was a tall guy she asked him," Excuse me, Where the hell am I!."

 

The guy turned around. Amaya looked at him and screamed. The guy was a beast. He had long sharp claws and sharp teeth. His skin was purple and he had wings that were the size of four buses. His face was the shape of a a human which was the only normal thing about him. He had long ears with chains on them. He had red eyes the looked at Amaya like she was dinner.

 

Amaya starred at him and her heart stopped for a couple of seconds; she fell to the ground holding her chest screaming. Amaya coughed up blood. The guy looked at her and said," You are at the gate." He walked off and disappeared. Amaya laid there on the ground in a pile of blood. She sat up and wiped her mouth," What just happened?" Evey thing went black and then to normal. She blinked and rubbed her eyes. Tamaki was right next to her outside the building where she left the infirmary.


Amaya woke up and Tamaki was sitting next to her. Tamaki asked,” Are you okay? You have been laying here for over ten minutes screaming. What happened?”

 

Amaya sat up and leaned against the door of the building where she had left the infirmary, Amaya kept her head down starring at the ground, “ I uhh.. It’s pretty stupid you wont believe me even if I told you every detail.”

 

Tamaki laughed, “ Come on I bet it cant be that bad. Trust me I will believe you no matter what you say.”

 

Amaya smiled and looked at Tamaki, “ Fine if you wanna know. Well then I left the infirmary to find you and I walked outside to look for you and suddenly everything went black , and I fell and saw a beast. The beast was huge and scary it had wings and scales and claws. Then I woke up and you were there.”

 

Tamaki had this weird confused face like he didn’t understand, “ Amaya is that really all that happened? Did the beast say anything?”

 

Amaya closed her eyes and tried to remember. She opened her eyes suddenly and said, “ Yeah he said that I was at the gate and then he walked away.”

 

Tamakai looked at Amaya and thought, “ Do you know what he meant by your at the gate.”

 

“No but I was gonna ask but he just walked away. Why does it matter its nothing important ?” asked Amaya.

 

Tamaki replied, ”Didn’t you want to know where you were at? Well im trying to help you figure that out and I need to know everything. Gosh I thought girls liked to talk about there problems, but you … you are different”

 

Amaya stood up, “ Well im not like those girls. I like to solve my own problems.”

 

Tamaki stood up and smirked with his head down, “ Of course you are not like the other girls,”

 

Amaya said, “ You only knew me for a day and your talking to me like you known me since I was in pre k. Stop doing that. I don’t want to be your friend. Understand that or ill beat it into you.”

 

Tamaki looked at her and shrugged . He smiled and said,” Well I don’t understand , so I guess you will have to beat it into me.”

 

Amaya said, “ Your just asking for this aren’t you? Well then if you want it you can have it.” Amaya lifted her fist and punched him in the face, but Tamaki just grabbed her fist and twisted it around her to where she was standing in front of him and he was behind her.

 

“So when were you gonna hit me,” laughed Tamaki, “ Well my turn.” Tamaki leaned into her neck and released his fangs , but Amaya couldn’t tell what was happening . Tamaki bit her neck, puncturing it.

 

Amaya yelled, “ What the hell are you doing to me. Let me go!” Amaya squirmed around but Tamaki held on to her.

Tamaki said, “ Hold on. Almost done.” Tamaki grabbed his other hand and his hand had white flames on them . He put his hand onto the spot he bit Amaya. Amaya screamed and tried to get away, but she couldn’t Tamaki was to strong.

 Tamaki pulled his hand away leaving a strange mark on her neck. The mark was a flame with a gate in front . Tamaki released Amaya and Amaya turned around and yelled, “ What the hell did you do. You burned me. How did you do that?” Amaya grabbed her neck. It felt like bumps and she dropped her jaw.

Tamaki said, “ Your welcome.”

 

Amaya yelled, “ What!! That is all you can say is your welcome! You burned me. Why!?”

 

Tamaki said, “ You’ll understand soon. I can not tell you now,”

 

Amaya yelled, “ You can’t or you won’t!”

 

“ I won’t,” Tamaki said with a serious face, “ Trust me you would freak out if I told you, so please wait.”

 

Amaya replied calmly, “ Fine,” she looked away, “ When can you tell me?”

 

Tamaki replied, “ I don’t know yet, but trust me I will tell you when your ready.”

 

Amaya said, “ Okay, but if your lieing o so help me your dead. Understand.”

Tamaki shook his head up and down, “ Got it.”

 

Amaya walked away saying, “ Since its almost the end of the day, I am going home.”

 

“ But its 10 in the morning its not even close. School doesn’t get out till 3.”

 

Amaya replied while walking away, “ Not for me.”

 

Amaya walked off to the gate of the school. Amaya starred at the gate and said, “ Silly gate keepers you think this can keep me from leaving.” Amaya walked to the left of the gate and there at the bottom was a hole in the gate big enough to crawl threw. Amaya slid under it, “ Peace out school.” Amaya stood up and patted down her skirt and jacket. She looked both ways and then walked across the street. Suddenly a car flew in front of Amaya.

 

“Watch it!” she screamed as she stood in the middle of the road. Amaya continued to walk when she got her mind cleared from what just happened. When she reached the other side this guy walked up to her.

 

The guy that walked towards her was named Seth. Seth was a guy of everything. He knew everything ,he was involved in everything, and he always started everything. Seth black hair with red bangs that swooped over his eyes went to his shoulders. He always wore a black leather jacket ,but a different shirt. He a had on a red and black striped shirt underneath, his pants were black and so were his shoes, and he always carried around a pistol.

 

Seth said to Amaya, “ Walking home alone again. Babe your gonna get picked up one day, and I’m not gonna be there to help you.”

 

Amaya said, “ Nothing bad will every happen to me Seth.”

 

Zero looked at Amaya and noticed the mark on her neck, “ Where did you get that mark?”

 

Amaya touched her neck, “ O at school the new kid did it. His name was Tamaki. He said he had a reason for doing so, but I don’t believe him. He said he would tell me when the time comes.”

 

Seth said, “ O and you just said nothing ever bad happens to you. Isn’t that bad?”

 

Amaya started walking and Seth followed behind grabbing her shoulder with one arm and turning her around and pulling her towards him then hugging her, “ I care about you Amaya a lot. Just try to stay out of trouble.”

Amaya kept hugging him and said, “ Okay I will try, but remember trouble is all around me.”

 

Amaya let go of Seth and continued to walk home, and Seth walked across the street towards the school. Amaya watched him as he walked across the street and she smiled. Amaya turned around and kept walking.


When she reached home, she slammed open the front door and walked in and yelled, “ Mom! Dad! I’m home!” Amaya kicked off her shoes by the door and threw her stuff down by them. Amaya walked towards the staircase and stood at the bottom waiting for her mom to come down.

 

Amaya’s parents weren’t her real parents; they were her step parents. Amaya never met her real parents because they died when she was young and Amaya was in an adoption center for five years, till she was adopted by her parents she has now.

 

Her mom name was Bree. She had blonde hair and green eyes. She was nice and very caring, and she helped out the needy. She didn’t believe in grounding kids, so all she did was say don’t do it again and the kids wouldn’t do it.

 

Her dad name was Leo. He had blonde hair and hazel eyes. He was nice and caring. He was very wise. His job was a priest at the church.

 

Her mom replied while walking down stairs, “ Hi Amaya, you are home early. Your father isn't home yet but he will be in an hour, and don’t you get out of school at three it’s eleven right now.”

 

Amaya said, “ Yes I know I am early, but school is tiring and more tiring.”

 

Bree smiled and said, “ It’s tiring because your learning which is good, but stop leaving school early it’s bad. You wont go anywhere in life if you don’t get an education, so stay in school. If you leave school early again I’m going to tell the principle.”

 

Amaya replied, “ They already know mom. All they will do is say don’t leave, so it will be a waste of time to tell the school.”

 

Bree walked to the kitchen. The kitchen had yellow walls and white tile. There is a stove in the far left corner and a microwave over it. The fridge was next to the sink which was by the stove. Next to the door was a pantry and then a china set of plates and cups. The dinner table was on the far right with five chairs for Bree, Leo, Amaya, her brother Zero, and one for a guest. On the table was a big vase of tulips.

 

Bree replied to Amaya, “ Well I’ll find a guard for the gate so you can’t leave. I’ll even pay for it.”

 

Amaya walked to the kitchen and took a ham and cheese sandwich from the fridge and sat at the table and ate it. Amaya said while chewing, “ Why would you waste your money for a school that is stupid.”

 

Bree was at the stove cooking rice, " Because its for your benefit."

 

Amaya took another bite of her sandwich and said, " It's still a waste." Amaya stood up and threw half of the sandwich away.

 

Bree looked at Amaya throw it away, " Just liked you wasted that sandwich."

 

Amaya walked out of the kitchen, not looking back, Amaya said, " Yes pretty much. Mom im going for a walk."


Bree continued to cook," Okay but be home before 9."


 

Amaya walked out of the house and put her sun glasses on. She walked down the street and made a left on Downy Road. As she kept walking, she saw the town gang called Purple Air. Everyone in that gang was in there twenties. The only guys in the gang that Amaya knew were Rio and Riko . Rio was known for killing people and robberies. He is on the most wanted list in the town. His best friend Riko helps him out and does everything he says. They both have black hair and they both wore the gang colors purple. There are nine other people in the gang, but they were just followers.

 

Amaya stopped where she was and walked across the street, but it was too late Rio saw her. Rio and Riko started to walk towards Amaya and the rest of the gang followed. Amaya started running back home, but Riko jumped on her back and she fell down. Riko had her pinned where Amaya was on her stomach and Riko had her arms down and was sitting on her back.

 

Amaya yelled, “ What the hell man get off. I am not your couch.”

 

Riko laughed, “ Hah ha looky here we have a funny one Rio lets see if she laughs if we hurt her.” Riko pulled our his knife and grabbed Amaya’s hair and lifted her head. He put the knife by her neck.

Rio squatted in front of Amaya and starred at her , “ Hmm, I’ve seen her before. I can’t remember her name.” Rio closed his eyes for a second and then opened them and said, “ Your Amaya!”

 

Amaya moved around to try to get loose but couldn’t. Amaya looked at Rio and said, “ What about it? “

 

Riko pulled back his knife from her neck. Rio pushed up on Amaya’s chin with his finger and moved closer to her face, “ Hmm.. Riko kill her.”

 

Amaya eyes opened wide and yelled, “ What!,”

 

Riko pulled the switchblade back to her neck, “ Sure Rio,”

 

Amaya squirmed and got her arms loose and grabbed his hand with the switchblade. Riko punched her face and Amaya let go of his hand. Riko put the switchblade back at her neck and Amaya starred at his arm. She pushed his arm away and turned over. Riko and Amaya starred at each other for a second. Then Amaya punched him. He fell off of her. Amaya stood up and starred at Riko. Riko flung up and pinned her to the building behind her. He slashed her face with the blade. Her cheek bled. Amaya screamed and Riko said, “ Say goodnight little girl.” He held the knife at her neck, and Amaya closed her eyes to prepare for what is comming.

 

 

Someone said, " Whoa hold up who told you to hurt the ladies."

 

Amaya tried to open her eyes, but they wouldn't open because of fear.

 

Riko snickered, " She was just to beautiful. Drop dead beautiful." Riko laughed. Everyone was quiet and starring at him.  Riko questioned, " What that wasn't funny."

 

Rio answered, " Not really."

 

The guy said, " Cut the jokes and let the girl go already."

 

Riko said, " Fine." Riko pushed her away. " But I don't understand shes just another person in this world dead. Why don't you want her dead?"

 

The guy whispered some words and Riko said," O gotcha."

 

Amaya opened her eyes a littler bit and everyone was gone. Amaya slid down the wall. She touched her cheek it was still bleeding. She covered it with her hand as she stood up. She looked around, but there was no trace of them around. Amaya didn't care where they went as long as they were gone.

 

Amaya walked down the sidewalk pass Seth's secret office. They called it a secret office because only certain people that Seth choose to know about it knew about. His building was an old movie theater. Amaya has never been inside because she had no business in there. 

 

As she continued to walk pass it a girl ran out crying. Amaya looked at the girl and the girl looked at her. The girl looked young she had brown hair in a ponytail and a business suit on. Her makeup was smeared to because of her tears.

 

The girl ran up to Amaya and asked, " Am i pretty?"

 

Amaya looked at her. Amaya shrugged, " Yes?"

 

The girl screamed, " Then why did Seth decline me." The girl ran off down the street. Amaya laughed secretly. Amaya looked at the door that she had came out of. Seth said that Amaya could come in any time. Amaya walked towards the door. Amaya took a peek inside. Inside the building was the lobby. The lobby was red and gold there was a desk to the right and stairs in the middle leading to the office. Amaya noticed no one inside. She slowly opened the door and silently walked in. She looked around. It was quiet.

 

As Amaya walked up the stairs she saw the door saying Seth's office. Amaya noticed the sign saying come in. Amaya put her ear against the door, but she couldn't hear anything. Amaya slowly opened the door. Amaya only opened the door a tiny bit. She peeked inside. She saw Seth sitting in his chair and kicking back with his feet on his desk and reading papers. Amaya tripped and fell inside the office. Seth sat up and asked ," O its you Amaya." He walked over to her and asked , " Are you okay?"

 

Amaya looked at him while holding her cheek that stung and said , " Yea i am." Amaya stood up.

 

Seth looked at her and saw her holing her cheek. Seth questioned her , " You said you are alright. Whats this?" He moved her hand gently.

 

Amaya looked away, " I am alright its nothing."

 

Seth grabbed her arm, " Come on let me clean it."

 

Amaya moaned," Why its no big deal. I'm  okay."

 

Seth pulled her over to the bathroom in his office and got  a towel and dabbed it with water and put it on Amnaya's cheek. Amaya groaned in pain. Seth said, " I thought you said you were okay?"

 

Amaya said , " I was until you made it hurt,"

 

Seth put alcohol on it. Amaya screamed quietly. Seth pulled away, " Am I hurting you."

 

Amaya replied, " No it just stings really bad."

 

Seth put a band-aid on it and walked out of the bathroom. Amaya followed behind him. Seth sat down at his desk and said, " So what brung you here today aways? "

 

Amaya shrugged.

 

Seth sat up at his desk and leaned forward, " So you don't  know?"

 

Amaya said, " Umm... i do."

 

Seth leaned back in his chair and kicked his feet up on the desk, " Then can you tell me?"

 

Amaya sat down in the chair in front of the desk and said, " I was just curious.:"

 

Seth laughed a little, " Isn't everyone. So what are you doing down this street you can get hurt by the Purple Air guys."

 

Amaya slouched in her chair and said quietly, " I did."

 

Seth widen his eyes, " So thats where the cut came from right?"

 

Just then a lady busted open the door and yelled, " Seth we have been attacked by them again."

 

The lady had bright orange hair and she was wearing a yellow dress. She wasnt really tall much shorter than Amaya and she was 5'6.

 

Seth stood up at the desk, " Who decided to attack?"

 

The lady walked towards him saying, " We decided to. We thought we had a chance to."

 

Seth lowered his head and nodded side to side. He looked at her, " They are always alert. If they find out we could possibly be weaker than them they will take her and destroy her."

 

The lady looked at Amaya then at Seth, " What about it who cares i just want this to be over with."

 

Seth walked to the front of the lady, " Erika, If you don't care then leave."

 

Erika pulled him close and whispered in his ear, " Im only here for you."

 

Amaya slowly stood up. She coughed, " So.. yea.. umm.. yea.. hmm .. i should like go now you two continue your argument ill just leave."

 

Seth pushed her back down in the chair, " Stay and Erika me and you will never happen."

 

Erika looked at him and smiled, " Don't say that or it will never happen."

 

Erika tried to hug him but Seth ran to the other side of his desk. Erika tried again and Seth stepped back behind a table. Erika tried again and Seth jumped over the table back to his desk. Erika said, " Hmm.. ill get a hug from you later then. Toodles. " Erika walked out the office and slammed the door behind her. She screamed and said, " Stupid Me!"

 

Amaya looked at Seth, " So yea What where you two talking about."

 

Seth looked up and said, " O umm.. nothing."

 

Seth typed on his computer. Amaya starred at him , " Don't lie to me. Come on tell me."

 

Seth took a big sigh and responded, " Can not tell you."

 

Amaya stood up , " I don't understand."

 

Seth continued to type not looking at Amaya, " Understand this I can not tell you. Its a secret ."

 

Amaya looked at him, " I don't understand why you can't tell me. I have the right to know."

 

Seth stood up and looked at her, " If you don't understand that i cant tell you then you cant know,"

 

Amaya looked at him confused, " That made no sense."

 

Seth walked over to her and Amaya started to walk backwards. As he walked he said, " You are getting annoying Amaya. You don't need to know. It's none of your concern, so stop asking."

 

Amaya walked into a walll and she just stared at him. He was only a steps away from her. She answered, " It's my concern now. I made it my concern.So tell me."

 

Seth slammed her against the wall, " If you really want to know I will tell you when Tamaki tells you why he did that to your neck."

 

Amaya stared at him confused, " Huh? What does that have to do about this."

 

Seth  said, " You'll see." Seth walked away from her and back to his desk.

 

Amaya headed towards the door, " Fine, but ill be back." She walked out of the building and back to the street.


Amaya headed home at 7 pm. When she entered her house she yelled, "Mom im bored !" Amaya kicked off her shoes and took off her sunglasses, and she started walking to the kitchen.

 

Her mom was standing by the oven cooking dinner. Her mom replied, " You just got home dear. How can you already be bored?"

© 2011 Amaya Kimura


Author's Note

Amaya Kimura
I am young so dont judge my use of language just give my suggestions

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i liked the story. i di not see to muchproblems with the language. i only saw one mistake but thats cool. it was ver iteresting and would love to sse more ogf this story.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 14, 2011
Last Updated on September 26, 2011
Tags: romance, action, school, blue, amaya, tamaki, angel, demons, fantasy, bullies

Author

Amaya Kimura
Amaya Kimura

StalkerVille, CA



About
My name ish Valleri :3 i have other names but u only shall know me as valleri. I have two brothers and one sister. Im like insane at all times unless im tired or just sad v.v.... I love the colors bl.. more..