Labeled.

Labeled.

A Story by oranges_melt
"

about a girl who hates the cliques in school and a guy she hates most personalli

"

Ch.1      Everything your teacher taught you was a lie.  For instance, violance never solves anything.  Really?  Then why do we have a huge war raging on in Iraq and our president isn't doing anything to stop it?  Teachers try to make you believe that you actually have a chance of acing their super hard exam on s**t no one cares about when, in reality, you have no chance.

     Parents try to make you believe that going to school will help you become more social.  Sure.  That's why 63% of teens who become emo and/or suicidal do because of complications during school hours.  Parents don't want to give you freedom.  They secretly don't like you all too much.  They fill you up with nonsense such as, you're a grown up and it's time you start acting like one.  That's why I'm not allowed to get a piercing tomorrow or why I wasn't allowed to date until I was sixteen or why I couldn't watch PG13 movies until I was fourteen...and three quarters. 

     The school is a democracy and we want to protect our students from any harm.  That's what Principal Harms told us on the first day of school.  Principal Harms...no comment. 

Lastly, teenagers.  I hated them [despite that fact I am a teenager], I hate them all.  Teens keep talking about how no one should judge them and blah, blah, blah...but all teens do it anyway.       You could get mad when someone calls you fat, but you're secretly trashing on the popular girl in school.  Girls spend their time talking about who and who isn't s****y and guys spend their time playing video games or sports and watching porn...or experiencing it.  Teachers fill you up with psychotic encouragement like "you are your own person" and "you have the power to control your own life", but none of that is true.  Teachers and parents control your life for you.  And you are most certainly not your own person.  Everyone [and I mean, every living person] is exactly like you.  All teens like the same things.  Sex, sleep, secrets, social.  The 4 S's.  Is it that obvious?  You may not be doing them all at once or at the same time as another teen, but you still do it or like it.  Teens like drama.  Everyone does.  Teens like pretending there is a real thing called "true love", but you know they don't really have that on their mind.    Teens hate school.  You may think you like it, but you don't.  Teachers hate it too.  Don't you ever wonder why they give you a study guide, but your test has nothing to do with it?  They realise that if they have to suffer, so do you.  Get used to it.  That's life.

     Cheaters.  I hate cheaters.  What I hate even more is the girl who the guy is using to cheat on his girlfriend with.  Girls like that are dumbasses.  What makes you think that if the guy is cheating on his girlfriend with you that he won't do it when you become his girlfriend?  It's a simple question, but no one seems to get it.  Cheaters are people who simply haven't experienced true love.  Because when you know you are in love, you don't cheat on him/her.  It doesn't mean they are bad people.  It just means they are doing bad things.

     I wrote this all in my journal.  Every last word of it.  It was very random...random things I hated.  I have this journal called "The Venter" which I use to vent all my hate into.  I have alot of hate.  And somehow...this just makes me feel better.  Even if I realise later on that some of it isn't true, this just makes me feel better.  It's smarter than taking it out on someone else, right?  So I write it down.

     But today...today I hate someone especially.  His name is Tyler Beckner.  He's eighteen, goes to EiLator High School, he's a jock, and loves to torture me.  I'm serious.  Every aspect of his mind is devoted to making me suffer.  I mean, you'd think he'd grow up by now, but no.  That's not the case.  He's got black, curly hair and dark, goofy-looking eyes.  He's always got this obnoxious grin on his face like it's Christmas all the time.  He's slept with a bunch of random girls, but he has one main girlfriend.  Leslie.  I don't know why she puts up with it.  She yells at him, breaks up with him, but then he sweet-talks her into letting him back in again.  If they break up, don't let me know, because they'll be back together in no time.  I don't specifically like Leslie.  She's popular and has beautiful, blonde hair and a nice body.  She's pretty smart, but she's also a lovesick, pathetic [stupid] puppy.  She has to get over him.  And, quite frankily, I'm tired of hearing of them being labeled as the "perfect couple".  Because they're not.  They're just bed buddies.  Yup, you know what I'm talking about.  The a*****e and the a*****e-lette.  The perfect couple.

     I don't think I've mentioned this...but I'm Ivy.  And you're in my world now.

                             [[ch.1 over]]

 

© 2008 oranges_melt


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A nice commentary. I was a teenager once (damn, I sound like my granddad...YIKES) and one thing them old timers know is: the more things change the more they stay the same. (damn I sound like my father now...YIKES)
You remind me of a young female George Carlin...may his wonderfully witty, perverse soul rest in peace.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 13, 2008

Author

oranges_melt
oranges_melt

Tallahassee, FL



About
no bio. favorite quotes: Words, words, mere words, no matter from the heart. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained." Good-night, good-night! Parting is such sweet sorrow That I shall say good-night.. more..

Writing
Crash Crash

A Poem by oranges_melt


Neurosis Neurosis

A Story by oranges_melt