The Dreamcatcher

The Dreamcatcher

A Story by Hmhmhm
"

i had three weird dreams about my girlfriend's house but i /had/ to write it because its weird. its not short.. so its hardly concidered a short story. but do enjoy, it gets interesting. hope you enjoy.

"

I opened the door to the back door of dani's house. why, was still a question that i needed answered.

as i stepped inside, i noticed that there was an odd likeliness from this house to my aunt's house. but i disreguarded that thought and kept going.

i entered the kitchen and looked around. there were cups on a towel drying, bowls, plates, and lot of other kitchen-like things. the walls were white and the counters were blue. similar to like my own house. but seeing how i've never really been inside dani's house, just the occasional dropoff at midnight or past after a late night date. i've never met her mother. but from what dani tells me, i dont think shes a very nice person.

god why am i here?! i cant think of any reason why in the hell i would be in this house while no one is home. dani's my girlfriend, not someone whoes house im trying to break into. why wasnt the door locked..? what ever, my doors never locked. what was that? f**k! the door opened!

i slid under the dining room table and tried my very very best to stay out of sight of the new intruder. she had blond hair short big-ish, i knew it was the motherly figure of this house and i wanted to get a better look at her. but there was no way in hell i'd try to be seen by this woman, especially if it meant dani being mad at me. it'd be terrible for two reasons, one, dani had told me to never go into this house ever. two, i had no clue why i was here so i would never be able to explain myself even if i tried.

the woman let out a sigh of reliefe and took off ther black shoes. she must have just gotten off of work. i knew she was never home untill later then me and dani were from school, but because i walked home i just let dani come over here and i drove her home. the shirt she was wearing was this purpley-gray that didnt appeal to me very much.

i stayed well out of sight as i had planned and tried to move someone where else as this new-to-me lady stepped out of the living room. as i got up i made a noise, so i went straight back under the table awaking this mistress to come back into the room because of my fault. she didnt. i tried to make a break for it when i heard the door open yet again. but from the front door this time. dani's brother stepped in. whatshisface.. i could never remember his name. b.. b.. something that started with a b.. c maybe? i couldnt remember.

he went straight upstairs past the table i took my reside under. great. now i dont have to get the s**t beat out of me by someone who's two of me. but this giant left the door open. wonderful! but wait.. whats that? oh god. her dogs. if people didnt find me, they would. i was terrified. i couldnt move. what would dani think of me if she knew i messed up? what would her brother do to me?

i felt like my heart was going to pound right out of my chest. but luckily, the beasts, a black lab and a golden retriever, went into the room her mom disappeared into. i had a perfect tiem to go. so i did. i got out from under the table and tried to leave. i had made it to the door when i saw that someone was coming up the steps.

i had again behind the door and prayed that they wouldnt close the door behind them.

dani walked in the door and closed it right up.

what she saw baffled her. i knew i was in trouble.

"coby? what are you doing here!" it was more of a "get the f**k out of my house" type of thing.

"i- i dont know," i was only able to say that and nothing more.

her mother came out of the room she had been in before. "who's this?"

"well, i guess nows a better time then ever. mom, this is coby. hes the one i've been dated for the last few months."

"oh, are you staying for dinner?" the blond haired woman asked as i was trying to edge myself out the door.

"uhh.."

"yeah, he is. because i need to talk with him about a few things," dani answered for me.

"alright then, i'll get everything set up. it'll be ready when it's ready, i havent started it yet." dani's mother said as she disappeared into the kitchen.

dani eyed me and led me to her room up stairs.

"what were you thinking?" she was trying to keep it quiet because her brother was a room over, peopbably trying to listen if he had seen me walk past his open door on my way to my death. "i thought i told you to never come here. you better have a good explination for this one, coby."

"..i really wish i did." i tried to sound as if i had more to say, but she could see that i didnt.

"just why?"

"why? why what? why cant i ever come here anyways? your mom seems.. nice."

"no, you are not going to turn this around on me this time coby. i wont be mad if you did anything i didnt want you to be doing, i just want to know why. you've never even seemed interested in coming inside here, why is it all of a sudden youre hiding behind doors?"

"i'm sorry. i shouldnt have been here. but i really dont know why i'm even here, i swear." i tried to give her a look that made me seem serious. it failed though.

"do you really think that theres anyway i'd think thats true? what has gotten into you? you dont do this to anyone else."

"dani, please. i dont know. its a crappy answer i do know that, and im sorry about it but theres absolutally no reason that i know of that would make me want to come here. and you know how i work, i would try to answer any question you ask me."

"i guess youre right but theres no way your getting off this easy. we'll talk about this later." she left the room.

i think i really screwed up this time, i thought to myself. she'd never be mad at me, this is the wrose its gotten. and i feel so bad.. if i had an answer, i'd be sure to make it clear enough for her. i just dont know. i cant believe that i did this this time though. never once have i been mad at her.. never once has she been mad at me.. except.. well.. that time.. with the weed.. but thats over and done with, she doesnt care about it anymore. whats wrong with me? why am i here?!

this question needed to be answered. and i was going to answer it one way or another. i should start from the very beggining. last night after i dropped her off here.

i was leaning against my car and she was cuddled up next to me leaning on my shoulder.

"i dont want to leaveeee," she said as she stretched her arms up and yawned.

"babe, its 3 am. i can feel your brother killing me with his mind as we speak." i want trying to push her away and make her leave, but i was tired too. and if we have classes then thats a whole different story that i didnt want to go through.

"i know. i guess i'll just stay here with you untill you want to leave and do whatever you want to do," as she informed me of this, she reached over and put her arms round my neck.

i grabbed onto her waist, smiled and said, "well, concidering on what exactly i want to do, you just might not want to agree."

"god youre such a perv babe," she laughed though.

"you know you love me, you cant tell me different."

"i cant and that wont change in a million years." 

it was cold so we went back into the car and turned up the heater. we sat in the back so we could be closer together. but made a mistake and fell asleep.

dani, her brother, and i go to school together. he knows about me and dani, but dani swore him to secrecey if he promised to not tell their parents and she wont say a word about his secret she wont even tell me. must be pretty stuid if he thinks its a big deal though.

in the morning, he had come out because he knew i wasnt in the house and scoped out the streets and saw my car.

--to be continued--

© 2009 Hmhmhm


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on September 26, 2009
Last Updated on September 27, 2009

Author

Hmhmhm
Hmhmhm

Southern California, CA



About
you should read my stuffs. tiz awesome. ^^ more..

Writing
Please Please

A Poem by Hmhmhm


Silent Voices Silent Voices

A Story by Hmhmhm