My Caged Monster

My Caged Monster

A by Hmhmhm
"

love does crazy things to your emotions.

"

Every time I think about it, I stare at the pictures and listen to the same song on repeat. It all makes me laugh because how could I be someone to love such a monster? Yes... a monster indeed. "I'm sorry" was written on the wall and all you did was laugh at the misfortune. Smile your twisted smile of pain and contortion. I don't know who you really are anymore. I fight the urge to make the greatest mistake of all. The feeling of affection for this longing of hope. I sit and wait for the same bad news that I know will hurt me but I wait, and wait and wait untill your face shows at my door to laugh in my face once more before departure. Oh, what a mistake this is. I never would have given you my heart if I knew you'd treat it like just another library book that's well over due for a make over. The tape that you tried to put on the shattered pieces that were once my heart shows carelessness yet creativity as well. Don't ask my permission, you're always forgiven. Why take me for granted if you know that I'll always be there? Always waiting for the moment that you decide to return. Just please remember, I'll always love you. The pain and suffering is just the small price to pay for all the good times we'll come to have once you're in my life for another moment.

© 2009 Hmhmhm


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really hate the way love changes people... When you love somebody then you want to do everything you can for them even if you know you won't be treated right in return... Love sure is annoying.. v-v Keep Dreaming.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 13, 2009

Author

Hmhmhm
Hmhmhm

Southern California, CA



About
you should read my stuffs. tiz awesome. ^^ more..

Writing
Please Please

A Poem by Hmhmhm


Silent Voices Silent Voices

A Story by Hmhmhm