Why?

Why?

A Story by Xenaphobic
"

a little rant about a hurt little girl

"

I was young so very, very young. I WASN’T EVEN SIX! And you were in high school….. and i trusted you. I followed you and you said you’d keep me safe if I got scared. Then you asked me what I wanted to do. I said play house and then you asked me if I new how we would make a baby. and i was so young….. I said leaves and sticks and then you grabbed me you kissed me and stuck your slimy tounge in my small mouth and then I don’t remember much I don’t remember if you did anything else I don’t remember getting back to the apartment I can’t even picture your face…..I know youve made me out up a barrier on a part of my life I shouldn’t have had to. Why? I WAS YOUR BEST FRIENDS LITTLE SISTER……I WASN’T EVEN SIX!!!!!!! I’m afraid of running into you on the street and you getting your revenge that I told on you and that it ruined your life. I can’t tell people that this is why I hate to be scared from behind or be in crowds I can’t tell them this. Why would you you do this to me I just wish I could understand. I just wish i had been given a chance at a normal life and you stole that from me……….. why?

© 2016 Xenaphobic


Author's Note

Xenaphobic
any review is appreciated

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on April 10, 2016
Last Updated on April 10, 2016
Tags: sexual assault, monologues, train of thought

Author

Xenaphobic
Xenaphobic

Bristol, TN



About
Decide who I am through my writing. I have nothing to lose and nothing to prove. more..

Writing
Her Her

A Poem by Xenaphobic