Intervention

Intervention

A Story by Xnoirel
"

Somewhere in the middle of my story.

"
Suddenly, the wind swirled vehemently, clouds cumulated into a vortex rapidly, and the sky darkened. Lightning flashed across the gray sky and thunder crackled through the earth, the sky bellowed in deep war cry.

In an instance, a blinding light flared across the battlefield, followed by a deafening thunder roar. A brilliant lightning struck onto the ground where the enemies were. As the electricity, at its utmost valor, continually charged the clouds, more lightning bolted upon similar locations, leaving land rived apart and enemy soldiers greatly decimated by their immense power. Flabbergasted by the towering intervention, both enemies and allies alike, laid down their arms and stared widely at the overwhelming sight; crippled by awe and fear.

Moments later, the lightning storm finally stopped after derailing the battle and lambasting almost half the battlefield. Dust and confusion shrouded the sky.

Then, a figure slowly appeared in the midst of the chaotic sky. As the sky cleared up, regaining its azure, distinctive features of the figure began to unveil. So distinctive that it could not be missed. It is a boy whose silver hair glittered beautifully and pure white cape dazzled splendidly under the sun, while riding on a majestic white falcon-like bird.

© 2010 Xnoirel


Author's Note

Xnoirel
I was trying to clearly illustrate out the moments of my story with words, but... I think they don't really work T_T

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

thanks for the comments ^^
this is actually somewhere in a story which i'm trying to work on. i havent really got the spine of the real story out, but i've been all over this scene recently, lol, so i decided to write it out.

Posted 14 Years Ago


love the description! I have always like detailed writings. I could see everything clearly in my minds eye, just as you had described it. Excellent, wonderful!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I like your word choice and imagery, especially the word 'flabbergasted' ah-ha, that word makes me laugh.

also, this little bit makes me wonder what kind of a story this comes from. are you writing one right now or is this just an idea story? (idea story means that it is a story that is just an idea right now. :)

keep writing!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 26, 2010
Last Updated on March 10, 2010
Tags: intervention cerulean dreamers r

Author

Xnoirel
Xnoirel

Singapore, Singapore



About
Daydreaming is an essential to me :x more..

Writing
Reunion Reunion

A Story by Xnoirel