*************

*************

A Story by xxRescuemExx
"

This is a short story about a young woman that tries to commit suicide.

"

     She looked down at the city from where she stood on the ledge, out the window of the suite she had purchased for the night.  She breathed in the warm summer night air as the wind toyed with her knee-length blond hair.  She didn't brush it out of her face, all she did was look from the ground to the sky.  Her face was a mask no emotion could break.  She had put on no make-up and her eyes stung from tears that would not fall.  She swung her feet back and forth below her.  She pushed herself outward where she found herself balancing precautiously on the edge. 

     She sat for another moment, trying to summin her last bit of courage.  And with that last bit of courage she slid back to the brick, hotel wall 'till her back was pressed against it. Then, she stood up-keeping back against the wall- and inched toward her window.  She climbed into her window and tryied not to slip.  As she closed the window behind her, she glanced at the sky and at the huge, full moon.

    She pulled the curtians shut and went to bed

© 2010 xxRescuemExx


Author's Note

xxRescuemExx
Hey, tell what you think and if you have a title that might work post it in a comment,
thanx.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on April 19, 2010
Last Updated on June 24, 2010
Tags: suicide, jumping, depression

Author

xxRescuemExx
xxRescuemExx

About
Here are some random facts about me!!! fav band: My Chemical Romance and Tokio Hotel fav books: Cirque Du Freak and the Uglies Triology fav colour: purple fav movie: daybreakers I wear glasses an.. more..