July 21st, 2012.

July 21st, 2012.

A Story by xxaashlynnxx

I'm starting this blog just to say what every day is like. You know nothing about me, you don't know me, you don't know about my past, you know nothing. So, take me how you like. Judge on.

Well, today was my cousin's  birthday. We had a party like thing at the pool for her apartment. She turned 20 today. She's amazing. I love her. She's like, the best cousin, ever. She even took me to Warped Tour, so therefore, she is amazing. (: hahaha, and for other reasons, of course.

Honestly, I am scared as f**k for tomorrow. I'm meeting the guy I'm in love with tomorrow. I mean, he showed me you don't have to meet someone to fall in love with them. He really is amazing. In every single way, no joke. He's perfect for me, and I've never felt this way about someone before.

The fact that we were supposed to meet at Warped Tour, but it was so chaotic and we couldn't find each other, so we didn't meet. His dad is driving him out here tomorrow. And I can't believe I'm meeting him finally... I love him so much. And tomorrow I know, after the awkward first meetingness, is going to be amazing. I can't wait, but yet I want it to take it's time getting here. So I can prepare myself.

I'm going to say right now, I'm 15. Just so you guys get that.

Well, mom's boyfriend's daughter is sleeping on my floor tonight, so I can't play my music sitting alone in my room like I usually do.

The only things I'm going to tell you people about me is
-I listen to heavy metal, rock, and screamo.
-I have black hair.
-I love my black lipstick.
-I'm demented.
-I have mental problems. Depression, insanity, ect ect.
-I wear a black band shirt and black skinnies everyday.
-I wear all black most of the time. 99.9% of the time, anyway. Unless it's a white band shirt. :p
-I have problems.

© 2012 xxaashlynnxx


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on July 22, 2012
Last Updated on July 22, 2012
Tags: teen, love, anger

Author

xxaashlynnxx
xxaashlynnxx

About
This is strictly just for a blog like thing. I'll blog about my day, idk all along with that kind of stuff. more..

Writing
Hate it. Hate it.

A Story by xxaashlynnxx