The Story Of Nothing, Everything, and Something

The Story Of Nothing, Everything, and Something

A Story by momo hina

  This is the story of nothingness.

          Of everythingness.

            And of somethingness.

                 Yes, I know that those aren't real words.

        Shut up.

 

 

    Once upon a time, there was a very cliche beginning. It was 'Once Upon A Time'. This beginning started a story. This story started a book. That book inspired a movie. That movie was deleted from Youtube, the only copy of that book was "acidentally" thrown in a wood chipper. And yet, that story in that book, is now on the internet, boring hundreds of readers each day.

      It was a dark and stormy night. Another cliche beginning, by the way. I was on the computer, writing this story-book-movie-internet boredom. I was thinking. About nothing. About something. About everything. Time was running out. For everything. Life, death, and the time I have to write this story. Maybe I'll be dead at the end. I don't know. I don't want to don't know. Am I high? Crack? Meth? Or some other drug that those strict teachers don't know about......yet. They will find out. 

       In this story, there was a heavy fog of humor, regret, and hopefulness. Maybe in the World of Tomorrow, everything will be positive, happy, and cheerful. I hope not. Do I cut myself and write dark poetry? No. I am just another soul floating through the world.

         There is a cliche ending to this story. The end.

 

© 2010 momo hina


Author's Note

momo hina
Special thanks to tophatgirl for helping me write this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Heheh I love it! It's short enough to read with interest, witty enough to laugh, and easy enough to understand! A great read. Keep up the creativity! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


HAHAHA I WAS CRACKING UP IN THIS STORY! ITS DE BEST! GOOD JOB PEOPLE GOOD JOB

Posted 14 Years Ago


actually thanx to top hat girl because she wrote the whole thing


Posted 14 Years Ago


Yes, thanks to me. Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaa

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 20, 2010
Last Updated on January 20, 2010

Author

momo hina
momo hina

Reno



About
I am obsessed with anime! I'm a really good artist, or at least my friends say so, and I want to continue writing. more..

Writing
Peace of Mind Peace of Mind

A Chapter by momo hina