I used to

I used to

A Story by Yalixa
"

Short Paragraph, nothing big. just thoughts in the middle of the night.

"

 I used to love you because when you laughed that was the best thing in the world. I used to love you because believe it or not you are the best man I have ever layed my eyes on and even if you played me or if I was your "rebound" you are still are a great guy, just kind of lost and finding your way back. I used to love you because you honestly try not to judge anyone and you don't mind anybody else which is a great quality to have. I used to love you because you don't care what people have to say about you or anybody else. I used to love you because you are an honest and a loving man,  But the most important reason why I used to love you would be because you're you. Because of the little things that you do for me that can always made me feel special no matter what sort of a shatty mood I was.... When things got bad, you never fail at listening to everything that I had to say when I'm venting feelings from something that happened to me, whether it's terrible or stupid. I used to love you because when you sleep you snore and grab your balls and you don’t remember doing it the next day. I used to love you because when you get mad you make this funny face and you don't even noticed your ears kind of move and your eyebrows move too. I used to love you because you get Hiccup's every time you eat or drink. I used to love you because you broke my heart but made me grow as a person so no need to feel bad for that. I guess I used to love you because I just did and it’s just hard to explain what love is or what loving someone really is... I want you to be happy, and if it’s not with me that's fine, because you’re the only person I have loved enough to put before myself. Seeing you happy, makes me happy, and that's what love is....  So let me help you and make a decision for you, don’t be with me, don't be with me for all the reasons you have in your head , don't be with me because you don't love me , don't be with me because you don't need me you just need my comfort, don't be with me because that's the right thing to do , be with someone you have no doubt , be with someone who Is amazing and everything else ... But don't ever be with someone you don't feel anything ....


Sincerely the girl who always f***s up your neck and makes people wonder if you still have a girlfriend.

© 2015 Yalixa


Author's Note

Yalixa
Ignore Grammar problems, maybe help me phrase it in a different way.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have sent you a private message with my edits. Do enjoy.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I would be more than thrilled to edit this, and other works of yours. If you need any help at all please do not hesitate to ask. I am always willing to help out.
Best of wishes to you.


Posted 8 Years Ago


You know...You could make this piece into something special if you tried. You can feel the emotion emitting from you as I read your words. I wouldn't mind helping you with spinning your thoughts in the middle of a random thought into something special. I like to edit, to write, to mess around with words. If you don't mind, let me know. Justin

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 27, 2015
Last Updated on October 27, 2015
Tags: Little things

Author

Yalixa
Yalixa

San Diego, CA



About
College student, writing to express my feelings more..

Writing
A Simple Text A Simple Text

A Story by Yalixa


What is love? What is love?

A Story by Yalixa



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Insolence Insolence

A Poem by Claire