Fans were accustomed the befalling  FC 24

Fans were accustomed the befalling FC 24

A Story by gdg

We expect to see some of the players on this list appear in various ratings reveals before the EA Sports FC release date, but we will have to speculate on ratings until they do. Check out our best young RW and RM player predictions for FC 24 below. 

Bringing in a top-class winger on your FC 24 Career Mode can really elevate your side. Not only do they bring excitement to the play, but they should also provide many goals and assists. 

We are classing the best young players as anyone who is 24 years old or younger at the start of your FC 24 Career Mode save and are including anyone with a base position of RW or RM.

Bukayo Saka just keeps getting better and better! Consistently one of the best performers for club and country, he has great decision making to back up his technical abilities. He isn’t one of the fastest around, instead using his explosive acceleration and top dribbling skills to beat a man. Then, once he is in the danger zone, he has pretty good shooting, passing, and crossing stats to cash in on any situation.

If you’re looking for speed, then look no further than Moussa Diaby! The Frenchman will likely be one of the fastest players in FC 24 and has top dribbling, agility, and balance to turn defenders inside out. Newly transferred to Aston Villa, you will have to wait a bit before making a move to sign him.

Brazilian Rodrygo has become an essential part of the Real Madrid setup, showing his versatility across the forward line. Although his national teammate Vinicius Jr often steals the headlines, Rodrygo’s contribution to the team and ability to score vital goals can’t be overlooked. 
We provide safe and reliable FC 24 Coins. If you want to know more about FC 24, please visit MMOEXP

© 2024 gdg


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on February 6, 2024
Last Updated on February 6, 2024
Tags: FC Coins, EA FC Coins for sale