Y K Sabharwal; Brave man in the history of Indian Judiciary

Y K Sabharwal; Brave man in the history of Indian Judiciary

A Story by YK Sabharwal
"

What is the task of a judge? Today, we all come across various judgments every single day and give our thoughts on it

"

What is the task of a judge? Today, we all come across various judgments every single day and give our thoughts on it. But have you ever thought about what is the undertaking of the judge and is it uncomplicated for them to come up with the final decision easily? The answer is no, as sitting in one of the most powerful chairs comes with wholesome responsibilities. It is not indispensable that the judgment given will get applauds from the nation or even from the judiciary and here Y K Sabharwal is the best-suited example. For the time, he served as the judge and the former CJI, he has given many judgments, and some of them were not welcomed by the media, people, and others.

Though we have the most significant judges there are hardly any names that we remember when it comes to judges. Except when we talk about the legendary Y K Sabharwal, people across the nation come with a vibrant smile. There are many reasons as for why he was loved and hated both at the same time. Let me share an example of the Delhi Sealing drive- Here the bench of judges gave the judgment to demolish the illegal constructions which, in turn, useful and valuable profit for the developers. The judgment rose to various controversies, and many heated conversations and debates were going on the matter, and the reason behind was the involvement of his sons in the case. After the judgment was passed, it was found that both of his sons were connected with the real estate business of this city.


Y K Sabharwal has headed many benches and passed judgment without any fear. Today we are free to challenge the fundamental rights given by our constitution is only because of him. He is the reason, as for why our rights will not get affected, and we can approach the open court without any kind of fear and complexity. Know him more at www.yksabharwal.com.

© 2019 YK Sabharwal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on March 5, 2019
Last Updated on March 5, 2019
Tags: ChiefJusticeofIndiaYKSabharwal, YKSabharwal

Author

YK Sabharwal
YK Sabharwal

New delhi, Delhi, India



About
Y K Sabharwal is a legendary name in the Indian judiciary who is known for giving various landmark judgements. Most of his judgments were criticized and were not appreciated at multiple levels, but at.. more..

Writing