The Untold Journey Of Y K Sabharwal

The Untold Journey Of Y K Sabharwal

A Story by YK Sabharwal
"

The judgment made by the court of law is not only to bring a change in the life of one or few. But the contexts of the judgments are vast then what we can imagine.

"

We come across with n number of judgments made by the court at various levels every day. But have you ever noticed, there are a few judgments which actually revolve the life of people for good. Y K Sabharwal is one of those judges who served India with dignified and revolutionary judgements. Whether you are a part of a political party, a normal citizen or a person with the other gender; he has always worked in favour of all.


Despite the fact that most of his judgments were not acknowledged by the people but it did bring changes for the betterment. The fruits of his strong decisions can be felt now. Today, the citizen of the country are allowed reaching the court of law, if their Fundamental rights are breached; as Ex-Chief Justice of India Y K Sabharwal has given them the power to challenge the Fundamental rights just like the Directive Principles. It is just a paradigm of his vast legal expedition.


The task of a judge is not just sitting and giving the judgment based on the instances put forward, but it is much more than that. The text of the law and the meaning of life along with its impact on the country etc., everything has to be weighed down with equal measurements. Y K Sabharwal was a master in the legal field, and the Indian Judiciary will never forget him. Enlighten yourself with his judgments, life, challenges, journey etc. With us here at www.yksabharwal.com. It is the best place to know about the law and how you can also become like him.

 

 

© 2019 YK Sabharwal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on April 22, 2019
Last Updated on April 22, 2019
Tags: #YKSabharwal, #ExChiefJusticeOfIndia

Author

YK Sabharwal
YK Sabharwal

New delhi, Delhi, India



About
Y K Sabharwal is a legendary name in the Indian judiciary who is known for giving various landmark judgements. Most of his judgments were criticized and were not appreciated at multiple levels, but at.. more..

Writing