relations

relations

A Story by world of dreams
"

RELATIONS Fare well party of college all are meeting with all the love and emotions. Everyone is in tears. That last wave of all classmate. That night

"

                                    RELATIONS

Fare well party of college all are meeting with all the love and emotions. Everyone is in tears. That last wave of all classmate. That night was every special though everything was normal and all were having drinks. I was one of those drunken people.

             Two months later early morning my phone rings. When I took it in my hand I saw her name on it. I picked the call.

She responded” I am lost “she cut the call. I was in confusion about what she was intended.

 After a week my whatsapp tone beeped up I saw her message as I clicked on her name it was horrible completely unexpected issue.

I am trying to connect with her since three hours no response from her. I was tensed went to a coffee café ordered a coffee. I was lost in thought rewind all those moments I spent with her.

     It started three years back I think exactly when I was studying my graduation in magical college of arts. The first day of college was so special it was complete a new world with new faces and characters. There I entered my class it was almost filled expect on place I went and sat introduced myself to her that was the exact minute it all started.

        Days past at a speed of second in mid of the first year we met on some purpose fully work. That connected us with the similar qualities we posses by nature but it become a point of conflict between us. Yes you all heard correct our similarity was our enemy.

By the end of the project we were almost best buddies were we would hang around when we were down with depression and a source of motivational energy generation in such critical situation.

Both spent hours in knowing each other keen and completely but it was not all clear what we were thinking some where we both differed a lot the sense she thought and I thought was poles apart from the point of establishing mutual understanding.

             Two months later a legal notice came to my house. Everyone including me wondered about the notice. Top of the post cover it was written.

To

Mr. charley boston

38 sun town

Church gate

Railway quarters

Amsterdam.

 

You all have heard about conditional love but for the first time since this word fallen on my eardrum I have experienced it  I have seen that type of love from my mother who was wet with tear praying to Jesus. My father kept quiet and hand over the notice and went into his room. Sister pated at my back to consoled me. My brain wasn’t working heart was slowdown everything seems to come to an end. I went out to my regular coffee café ordered one cold coffee. With all my energy I possess at that particular moment I opened the notice lighting a cigar in my hand.

 

Notice : All above characters and place is  fictitious and created for  completion of story.

© 2016 world of dreams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on February 29, 2016
Last Updated on February 29, 2016
Tags: every mistake has chance to corr

Author

world of dreams
world of dreams

HYDERABAD, KOTI, India



About
I AM A RESIDENT OF INDIA. I AM A STUDENT OF DEGREE FINAL YEAR. more..

Writing