relation part homeless

relation part homeless

A Story by world of dreams
"

It was afternoon 3:00pm I was at the coffee cafe holding a coffee in hand and cigar too. Very tensed about notice what could be it about the good quality thick paper? I thought for a second or two. My

"

It was afternoon 3:00pm I was at the coffee cafe holding a coffee in hand and cigar too. Very tensed about notice what could be it about the good quality thick paper? I thought for a second or two. My uncontrolled thinking ability was intending towards her. But I never expected her return in my life was in this form. Anyhow with good expectation I unfolded this notice.

NOTICE

From

Christopher (advocate),

Near James road,

Public park,

Amsterdam.

To

Mr. Boston,

38suntown,

Church gate,

Railway quarters,

Amsterdam.

Subject: Notice regarding unfair justice to my client.

 Mr charley Boston this letter is written to you by me an advocate in court of Amsterdam, on behalf of my client Miss. Zeena Thomas. She has filed a suit in court of law against you under section 38(a) of country’s constitution. This letter informs you that the first hearing of the court is during the first week of next month i.e. exactly 45 days after from now. So get ready with all you preparation for the case. Meet you in court.

Thank you

Yours sincerely

Christopher.

 My sweat was everywhere on my face. I was shock she did this unbelievable incident. I returned home everyone where silent just staring at me with confused and pity state of mind.

One day I was working on my laptop regarding any job available as I was jobless. Someone came into my house with other group of people. Shouting my father’s name repeatedly loud “Jim come out you cheater come out”

“I won’t leave you today, either you surrender or I will make you roofless come out Jim come out”

My father was out for his work and as the business wasn’t in that position to make us financial sound but return was well enough to feed us. My father entered as it was his usually lunch time. The men saw him they caught his collar dragged him out and started asking to repay the debt as he was out of the grace period. All crowd was seeing the drama the group of men bet him, his clothes were tore, he was injured badly dust was everywhere on his body. No one stopped those brutal b*****d then came uncle Farnandis the best and closest member of our family he faced those fat muscled and shaped body humans to defend my father. The fight came to an end on the one negotiable deal.

My father sat on the chair middle sat the uncle Farnandis the opposite to us where the cruel animals. My father asked for some time they rejected his plea then uncle settled after a long conversation on singing of the house legally to them. Agreements were on the table pen was handed in his hand. His hands were shivering eyes full of tears he just turned and saw us with pathetic way and singed off the house.

Uncle Farnandis took us to his house he gave us a shelter. As his body his heart was so huge and large. We were homeless lost our identity and my father lost his 5o years golden sweat returns. My father was full off drunk he was unstable and soon gone into unconscious. I went near him asked Mr Farnandis “why was his happened to us?”

He was speechless for a while then he turned to a bottle of wine filled a glass and said “people come and go but their deeds always payoff to them” I wasn’t that philosopher to install his words in mind. Then he continued to utter that ”Star’s are brighter than sun still sun shines more brighter than stars” his words were like a binary coding to me neither my mind converted them to high level language.

Then I asked what was the reason of such unimagined situation that he kept secret from us. He just smiled at me and said it is too late go and sleep. I wasn’t moved inch then he hand me some pictures and said give his after five days.

Next morning I was at bed and my hand sensed touch of a paper I sat and looked at it. It was notice I was down in depression. Stepping down the stare uncle called come my son and introduce on well looked and sophisticated man called Mr. Mathew gorge the lawyer of highest court of the Amsterdam.

We sat on the dining table Miss. Farnandis offered coffee to us. Then Mr. Mathew gorge said can I talk to Mr. Charley Boston, in a peace to my uncle.  “Yeah, sure” replied the uncle. 

In an apple garden under a tree arranged a setting of our counselling. I sat right in front him.

Right charley let’s start the discussion said what was issue all about?

Mathew told me don’t worry tell me everything what happened which brought you to this state.

Notice : All above characters and place is fictitious and created for completion of story.

© 2016 world of dreams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on March 2, 2016
Last Updated on March 2, 2016

Author

world of dreams
world of dreams

HYDERABAD, KOTI, India



About
I AM A RESIDENT OF INDIA. I AM A STUDENT OF DEGREE FINAL YEAR. more..

Writing