RELATIONS PART "THE PAST"

RELATIONS PART "THE PAST"

A Story by world of dreams
"

THEPAST I wasn’t able to speak out of my past. The only past I can’t remember but I can’t erase from my memory. It was my happy swing of life exactly as a maturity had its fre

"

THEPAST

     I wasn’t able to speak out of my past. The only past I can’t remember but I can’t erase from my memory. It was my happy swing of life exactly as a maturity had its freedom from a long lasting 17 years internal fight. I wouldn’t even imagine the aura of any human in that span of life rather I would say it as heaven almost all equals to it.

Was it a drama? asked Mr. Mathew

No, it was my experience.

Tell in detail about the case replied Mathew

The first event of our college fresher’s day.  I met her in an event where I was participated .she was opposite to my team. Event was a casual debt on topic Human psychology in youth stage and their perceptions. The debt began and the points were raised after an hour of discussion judges declared my team as leading group .

At café of college I was with my friends having a coffee. She came near us introduced herself and started conversation. Everyone among our gang left out with their own choices among group of girls. I was alone at last and she as well. Though, our conversation was held more than half an hour. We finally got connected to each other’s point of mutuality. I paid the bill of the order and just we vacated the café. When I was waving to her bye she asked my number.

Night 10:30 my phone beeped up.

I saw the message it was her whishing me “good night”

I responded her whishing back

Our chats were increasing day by day. Our talks and ideology was same and our decision was same. We got well settled with each other’s space in life. Our tours, parties, events and hangouts made both swing together.  Being with her was amaze to me her talks was just an environment of fun. Her expressions were destabilizing my emotional levels. I was almost sunk in her love. It was small conversational world which made so attracted that detached me from outer side huge immeasurable world.

We agreed each other’s emotional changes towards each other and finally we believed in our love and we started our journey.

 

January 10 was “Annual party” of our first year. All my classmates were present in the party. She was looking so beautiful in her blue dress with wrinkle hair in blonde. In madness of her beauty I asked her for a smooch.  She came back side of stage we went far away from the event somewhere in moonlight of big round we both where standing. I bent on my knee then presented her a gift. Then I holded her hand pulled myself towards her and had a smooth grip over her navel. Pushing away her hair back I kissed her.

 

Two months later

 I messaged her “Are you coming to college”

There wasn’t any reply from her

I phone her she wasn’t lifting it.

Hey “Mr Mathew …. “shouted uncle Franandis calling for lunch. We went there had lunch in the house.

“Well, meet you next month “said Mr Mathew to me. He went away.

I was in deep thought in alone for some time. It was evening I went near uncle franandis and said I want to continue my dad’s business. Well replied uncle as you wish by the way Its not bad decision said franandis.

 Next morning, I went down for my breakfast. Miss. Franandis served me breakfast. I asked her where is uncle? She replied he went to the town for some work.

I found a decorated box miss. Franandis said he kept something on table for you

Me: asked her “what was this “?

She: I don’t know may be something useful to you

Me: what could be I am useful for with a hesitative smile uttered.

She: man is a meaning of usefulness said miss. Franandis and continued the problem is this that when man see’s himself in mirror he sees his reflection but not his usefulness.

Me: asked are you both studied your psychology degree in same college?

She: No, If we had then I would never marry your uncle?

Me: yeah sure what an insane I am?

She: what you said Mr. Charely

Me: Ahh Ahh nothing may god bless your couple

She: laughed aloud and said good luck.

I just walked towards bus stand stood there for a while and then headed towards miss .Lena road, street16, zoo colony. It was winter almost all snow. I reached their entered into colony I saw a dog running behind me and smelling my shoes then I heard someone shouting. As I stepped forward I recalled place of cricket. The canteen stall and when crossed an old large mansion reminded the scolding of the owner. Then I reached in front of the old garage which was full of junk.

© 2016 world of dreams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on March 6, 2016
Last Updated on March 6, 2016

Author

world of dreams
world of dreams

HYDERABAD, KOTI, India



About
I AM A RESIDENT OF INDIA. I AM A STUDENT OF DEGREE FINAL YEAR. more..

Writing