There's a girl

There's a girl

A Poem by Larrycall
"

This goes out to a certain girl who changed my life in 6 days

"
There's a girl . There's a girl who looks in the mirror and isn't happy . There's a girl with a soul breaking into millions of pieces no one bothered to pick up . Her heart rips as she slices her hips . Arms of scars each tell her story . There's a girl who sits alone thoughts lost in a book scared to repair what once was there her arms like thread she cuts them in dread . Inside She's lost in a dark hole screaming for someone to help but on the outside a tear just slides down her face and she collapses on the bathroom floor with a blade at her wrist crying as she slices thin lines into her canvas Only stopping till she can't take it anymore . The blood is covering her skin and she's afraid why does she always turn to this ? It only hurts her but she can't stop because it keeps her alive . Little does she know I love her . I love this girl she's worth more than this pain she goes through . There's a girl who hurts and hurts and all she remembers is blood the next morning when she wakes up to fresh cuts .. cuts aren't worth the pain anymore . There's a girl who just needs to be cared for . I'm a girl and I'm here to save her . I'm a girl who just wants her to let me in to help patch her heart back together . I'm a girl and I'm not sure why I care so much but I can't help this feeling I just want to help so much I want her to be happy . There's a pretty girl somewhere and she's worth everything she's beautiful I love her voice it's so calming I love her smile it's so warming and her hug is even warmer . I hope one day I see her real smile not the fake ones she plasters on so know one knows she's really dying inside . She means soooo much and I can't express it enough I've emotionally invested myself into this girl . I just want to change her life and show her she deserves to be happy although she's messed up and had bad things done to her . There's still a light :) there's a pretty girl somewhere and I'm just a girl who wants her to see what I see when I look at her too . I won't ever give up on her because I don't give up on people I care about . Don't be afraid to hurt me don't be afraid I'll leave you or hurt you either . I'm not going anywhere ever I'm always here for you . There's a girl who just wants to be happy .

© 2014 Larrycall


Author's Note

Larrycall
:) I know it's not the best thing I've written but I but my heart in it

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
Added on June 20, 2014
Last Updated on June 20, 2014
Tags: Depression, self harm, scars, cutting, help, love, worthless, high school, cosplay

Author

Larrycall
Larrycall

none of ur biz , LA



About
I NO LONGER WRITE ON THIS WEBSITE ! i write on wattpad my account is lyricalgoesmeow .im 16 . i write to vent and speak out about mental disorders to help others like me feel like they are not alon.. more..

Writing
I'm with you I'm with you

A Story by Larrycall