Step By Step

Step By Step

A Story by EnternalNight
"

This story is about a girl named Alice...if I tell you anymore I'm afraid I'll give the story away! Let me know if I should continue with it.

"

Take a deep breath... Understand the things around you, for you can feel, you can hear, you can taste the tears on your lips, and see yourself in the mirror across from you...


You pull your long brown hair up in a messy pony tail, your bangs hang down no matter how hard you try to fix them into what you want...


Watery sorrow laced green eyes look back at you as you wipe the tears from your cheeks and take one more deep breath...You can make it through the day, you tell yourself, you can smile and laugh and no one will notice your hurting... 


With that you step out of the bathroom and walk into your room to find your mother in the door way smiling at you, you smile back even if it feels wrong and grab your bag. She shouts, Have a good day!, and you reply with a you too! Before walking out the front door and stepping into your car...

 

This is how I start every morning, and I am sick of being stuck in this same sorrow filled cycle.. but I haven’t found a way out yet... and I'm not sure I ever will... My names Alice Pedinatore... I'm a closeted Lipstick Lesbian... and this is my story....

© 2012 EnternalNight


Author's Note

EnternalNight
Review and Let me know if i should continue with this!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This story could go so far! It could go a million different directions,.and I'm curious. I think you need to continue. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

413 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 19, 2012
Last Updated on July 19, 2012
Tags: Gay, Lesbian, Closet, Trouble, Alice, Understand, Coming, Out, Teen, LGBT, Story

Author

EnternalNight
EnternalNight

CA



About
I'M ALIVE! sorry I've been gone so long! anyway I'm back and I'm writing again, so I hope you guys like the new poems! more..

Writing