change

change

A Story by Child Of the Universe

You’ve changed my life, and I can’t quite tell if it’s for the better or the worse. Cliché right? But little things have changed. For example, I’ll be in the car with my parents and all I can think about is how bad I want to be in the car alone with you. My parents will be talking about work and I’ll be thinking about how I want to be able to drive and how I want you beside me. Out of all my friends and family members I just want you. I just want you next to me in the passenger seat, listening to our favourites music and driving all night. I’ll be doing anything literally anything and all I can think about is how badly I want you next to me. I don’t want to do anything without you. But I can’t tell you that, I can’t text you and tell you that I’m in the car and all I can think about is how bad I want you here instead of my parents. I can’t text you while I’m lying in bed bored and ask you to come over because all I want is for you to be beside me, making me laugh. And I can’t ask or tell you this stuff because you wouldn’t care or you’d think I’m weird. I can’t tell you because you don’t feel the same way. And that has changed my thoughts, daily routine it has changed my f*****g life. 

© 2016 Child Of the Universe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on October 9, 2016
Last Updated on October 9, 2016

Author

Child Of the Universe
Child Of the Universe

Canada



About
I'm considerably young. Becoming a writer would be a dream but i don't know if i would be able to achieve it. So please leave some feedback for me to improve my writing. more..

Writing