"Eye for an Eye"

"Eye for an Eye"

A Story by jonie
"

What happens to those who do wrong? How will they pay? My thought on the quote "Eye for an Eye Tooth for an Tooth". What is your?

"

 

 

   "Eye for an Eye, Tooth for an Tooth" is a quote from our great creater. This quote came to mine when i saw recently on the news about  a packing plant getting shut down.  This report goes on to show and tell about how they beat these poor cows which were so sick that they coulnd't stand up. The workers tryed everything to get them to stand up such as kick, hit them with anything in there hands, they even tryed useing a fork lifts so they would stand up and look like they are healthy so they can kill and process this meat to sell to us the public. But wait it gets better they found out that this meat was mainly sold to schools to feed to your kids. Well if your me and have a love for animals, this would make you upset and sick. Not only are they abussing these poor sick defenseless animals. But they are processing this meat that is bad for your kids to eat. Well I set back and thought, and that quote came to mine "Eye for an Eye, Tooth for an Tooth" Do you think that people like those people pay for what they did? Do you think what they did will happen to them? What will happen when they pass on? What will the Great Creater do? I think that if you are realy sorry for what you have done and ask for forgiveness then you are forgiven. That is just my thought though only God can tell you what will happen. But if i were them i would beg foriveness. Those words should wisper in their ears "Eye for an Eye, Tooth for an Tooth".

© 2008 jonie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

there are a few misspellings but it is a cold hard truth that happens. It is sad and they should not treat animals in such a way, perhaps the devil will treat them the same when they go to hell for it..

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
1 Review
Added on March 19, 2008
Last Updated on March 19, 2008

Author