E.J.D.M.

E.J.D.M.

A Story by Zi

I feel inspired. Before there was you, there was another. There were many others. You are here now. You can do what they once could. They left me, each in their own way. I hate to think that, one day, you will too. I know I can't stop it from happening. It's inevitable. The truth is, you should leave. I'm poison, especially to people like you. I'm a parasite. I will use you and draw from you until I have no more need. That's when I will push you away. You won't even know it's happening. I've done this so many times. I won't dwell on it. I'll pretend it's not the same as it ever was. You don't even know. It's already started. It's started and I've been using you. That's what I do. I'm a user, an addict. I'll take what I need and find my next fix. Now it's you. Don't worry about it. It's not all bad. We'll have plenty of fun before it's over. You may even connect the dots. The fun will out-weigh the worries. You won't ever know. I'm sorry. I'm always sorry after. I'm always sorry before and after, never during. I'm losing that sense of guilt. That means it's starting.

© 2011 Zi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is amazing :) straight from the heart. What doesthe title Stand for?

Posted 13 Years Ago


Its impressive how self aware you are of yourself, my dear. I've met people who are three times as old as we are and still haven't realized or admitted their faults yet. It shows that no matter how faulted you think you are, you're better than those who won't even look truth in the eye. This is wonderful, you know I always love reading your work.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 2, 2011
Last Updated on May 2, 2011

Author

Zi
Zi

Valley Stream, NY



About
Welcome to The Academy for Tortured Souls, I'll be your instructor... Well, that used to be me... I wrote the old bio when I first joined several years ago. I was an emotionally unstable teenager w.. more..

Writing
The Long Run The Long Run

A Poem by Zi


Pass me by Pass me by

A Poem by Zi


See Me See Me

A Poem by Zi