Rose...

Rose...

A Story by Zi
"

One side of a series of conversations. Ellipses indicate where the other person is speaking.

"
Hey. I know you have a bunch of packing and stuff to do and you probably don't want to talk to me right now, but I just wanted to apologize. I didn't mean to pressure you into anything or to put you into a situation you'd regret. I care about you and I don't want to hurt you and I know you have a boyfriend and I've been kicking myself all day about doing this to you and I know it's not right or fair and I am so sorry. I hate the idea that what I did might ruin what we have. We are such good friends and I would hate to lose that. I would hate to lose you...

You have no idea how bad I felt... I literally worried myself sick, I couldn't eat dinner...I was really freaking out that I had been such an idiot...

I can smell you on the shirt I wore to bed and I think I'm going insane because I still feel like I've done something terrible and I can't get past it...

So, I was going to try to say something, but I can't come up with words for this feeling in the pit of my stomach, and words are sorta my thing...

Because, for some unthinkable unknowable reason, I don't believe you... And I want to, you have to believe I want to so badly, but I can't shake this...

I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive myself if I've broken what we have...

You're still my best friend...

© 2011 Zi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think everyone who reads this can understand where you're coming from, my dear. There are so many relationships that I had feared that I had lost due to my uncontrolled emotions. I pray that things worked out between you two.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Straight from the heart

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 4, 2011
Last Updated on May 4, 2011

Author

Zi
Zi

Valley Stream, NY



About
Welcome to The Academy for Tortured Souls, I'll be your instructor... Well, that used to be me... I wrote the old bio when I first joined several years ago. I was an emotionally unstable teenager w.. more..

Writing
The Long Run The Long Run

A Poem by Zi


Pass me by Pass me by

A Poem by Zi


See Me See Me

A Poem by Zi