Like Spider Webs Over A Lava Flow

Like Spider Webs Over A Lava Flow

A Story by Zi

In life, there are two choices. You live your life, or you don't. It's that simple.

 

This is life. It sucks. We deal with it and keep on keeping on. That's living. That's the path we choose because the good times are worth the bad and there are things, places, happenings, and people we love. Those people even love us back sometimes. It doesn't get any simpler. This is life.

 

Its okay to take some time in a dark spot, especially for those of us who are prone to it, but it will pass. There's always tomorrow. There's always more time and more people and more life. We are each a part of this world and a part of the lives of so many others who care about us. We are good people and we deserve better than life has given us. The trick is to not let it break you.

© 2011 Zi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Brutal honestly, very refreshing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow. your title geared my up for something very different but this was a nice surprise. the opptimisom is not characteristic of your writing but i like it better. keep on keeping on Zi, and great write!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 14, 2011
Last Updated on June 14, 2011

Author

Zi
Zi

Valley Stream, NY



About
Welcome to The Academy for Tortured Souls, I'll be your instructor... Well, that used to be me... I wrote the old bio when I first joined several years ago. I was an emotionally unstable teenager w.. more..

Writing
The Long Run The Long Run

A Poem by Zi


Pass me by Pass me by

A Poem by Zi


See Me See Me

A Poem by Zi