Southwest Management Group Support

Southwest Management Group Support

A Story by Zack Vandiver



Privacy Policy

We respect your privacy

Southwest Management Group has a long-standing commitment to safeguard the privacy of information our clients entrust to us. Protecting the confidentiality and security of client information has always been an integral part of how we conduct our business worldwide. We pledge to continue to ensure that our global business practices protect your privacy.

 

We take our responsibility to protect the privacy and confidentiality of any client information very seriously. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable legal standards to store and secure client information from unauthorized access and use, alteration and destruction. Our own policies and procedures have been developed to protect the confidentiality of client information and to help achieve compliance with relevant rules and regulations. We hold our employees accountable for complying with those policies, procedures, rules and regulations.

 

What Personal Data do we collect?

We comply with the USA Patriot Act, Section 326. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.

·         Personal details, such as name, age, occupation and marital status.

·         Contact details such as address, telephone, email, in some cases both private and work related contact details.

·         Certain identifying information (e.g. passport photo, etc.) as required by laws and regulations addressing money laundering and related matters.

·         Extensive financial information, including source of wealth, investment experience and objectives, risk tolerance and, in certain jurisdictions, representations required under applicable law or regulation concerning your financial resources.

 

How do we collect your Personal Data?

The personal data we collect regarding you come primarily from information that you submit to us during the course of your relationship with us. Typically we obtain personal data about you in the forms and documents used when you apply for an account with us, your transactions with us, your access to or use of our products and services or from third parties authorized to provide us with such information. We also collect personal data when we monitor or record our communications with you.

 

How do we use your Personal Data?

·         Administer and operate services in accordance with the customer documents.

·         To carry out credit, money laundering and conflict checks and for fraud prevention purposes.

·         To contact you about other services and products we offer.

·         To exercise and defend our legal rights.

·         Record or monitor communications, (including email, instant messaging, facsimile, telephone and other electronic communications), with you or your agent(s) for quality control and security purposes, as a record of your orders, instructions and related matters and in order to comply (and monitor compliance) with applicable laws and regulations, our agreements and any applicable policies and procedures.

 

When do we disclose Personal Data we collect about you?

Southwest Management Group will not sell, rent, trade or disclose your personal data.

© 2014 Zack Vandiver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on January 16, 2014
Last Updated on January 16, 2014
Tags: smgshenzhen.com, Southwest Management Group, Southwest Management Group Shenz, Support, Privacy Policy

Author

Zack Vandiver
Zack Vandiver

Germany