Entertaining Cooking Sessions

Entertaining Cooking Sessions

A Story by zainul
"

One can reach the heart through the stomach!

"

We live by eating food.We always have our foods cooked in our homes.Usually house wives or women prepare foods and serve among the members of the families.But lately cooking sessions are getting popular day by day through the blessing of media and information technology cooking sessions in home kitchens are now  videoed and shown to the peoples through televisions,internet or other media.

Many house wives,amateur novice of cooking and professional chefs now appear in different media and demonstrate their showmanship and expertise in cooking.Some of them draw world wide attention and familiarity.The reason of viewing of the sessions might be the special recipes representing many cultures.Other reason might be the style of presentation of the cooking sessions.Some presentations draw large audience because of the entertaining nature of the sessions.The presenters become famous through their cooking sessions.The stars are mostly women but many men also become cooking stars.They regularly appear in the television programs.They also operate accounts in social media like Facebook and YouTube.
They publish articles in newspapers and periodicals and sell CD,DVD or other technology based products.Some of them talk on radios too,though visual presentation seem more acceptable. Books on cooking might sound as old fashioned,yet house wives and novice who try to prepare a new recipe largely depend on the popular books as permanent and lasting reference material.


I believe that food should be safe,nutritious, as well as delicious.The combination of all these aspects should be considered equally.Besides,the concept of balanced food should also be maintained both by the cooking personnel and consumers.Decoration of food should be confined within the limit of safety.The appreciation of beauty or aesthetics will always make a cooking session more entertaining and attractive.Hence,the presenters of the cooking sessions may try to be creative and decent to be accepted by peoples belonging to different cultures,sex or age groups.

I am presenting this article to showcase special cooking sessions presented by famous cooking stars.I felt that such presentations might provide entertainment in addition to the training on cooking.The response by the visitors on the YouTube video of Laura Vitale has inspired me to dedicate my time on cooking.I  presented some interesting recipes of Laura Vitale in my website www.connecttask.com . Her special style of presentation appear very entertaining.
It is said that the one can reach  the heart through the stomach.I like to learn your  opinion about the myths and proverbs surrounding cooking.

© 2012 zainul


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

One saying comes to mind: "Kissin' don't last, but cookin" do." A man will cherish his wife for her cooking long after the first passion has fled.

I am an excellent cook, but no longer have anyone to cook for, since I am barely willing to even boil an egg for myself.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

zainul

11 Years Ago

Thank you Marie for your valued review. Why are you so reluctant to life! We don't want to get your .. read more
Marie

11 Years Ago

Thank you. I will post my story "Piecrust" one day; it has to do with cooking.
zainul

11 Years Ago

That will be great.
Thanks a lot.



Reviews

One saying comes to mind: "Kissin' don't last, but cookin" do." A man will cherish his wife for her cooking long after the first passion has fled.

I am an excellent cook, but no longer have anyone to cook for, since I am barely willing to even boil an egg for myself.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

zainul

11 Years Ago

Thank you Marie for your valued review. Why are you so reluctant to life! We don't want to get your .. read more
Marie

11 Years Ago

Thank you. I will post my story "Piecrust" one day; it has to do with cooking.
zainul

11 Years Ago

That will be great.
Thanks a lot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BxJDkD6M1w&list=UUNbngWUqL2eqRw12yAwcICg&index=9&feature=plcp

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hi Sheila,

Thanks for your great compliments.
You always have some special sympathy for me.
I enjoy your lovely review.
Please try again with the following links.You may find the lovely Italian lady:
http://www.youtube.com/LauraintheKitchen

http://www.facebook.com/laurainthekitchen?ref=ts

Please let me know if there is any more problems.

Sincerely yours,

Zainul

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oh, so very true are your words!! We have come so very far with food preparations and those on the cooking shows have brought to light some very interesting facts, along with new techniques of how to properly present, and even know the nutrition of the items used in many cases. It is all very fascinating!
I was unable to find the person you spoke of in the link you gave, but I will go and look again for her, and I will check YouTube for her.
Thanks for taking the time to educate us!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 27, 2012
Last Updated on September 27, 2012

Author

zainul
zainul

Dhaka, Bangladesh



About
I am a born writer. But always hesitated to publish. I regret now in vain. more..

Writing