Wisdom

Wisdom

A Poem by Syke
"

An ever expanding collection given freely

"

To a man, a woman is the most incomprehensible, yet simplest thing.

To a woman, a man is a simple, yet most incomprehensible thing.

To a mind, another mind is beautiful in it's twisting of simplicity and complexity, thoughts blending together and pulling apart. 

 

The good must be taken in with the evil. Who are you to decide what IS good and what IS evil? Who am I to do such?

He who makes a fool of himself knowingly is far more than he who makes a hero of himself unwittingly.

At the most basic level, we must assume free will exists, that people willingly make choices, or else all society breaks down.

An opinion built upon false statements is wrong.

To understand someone, you must learn what they remember. For memory is a filter, each one of us with our own.

Life is not lived in an inertial frame of reference.

All are my inspiration and yet none are.

 Inspiration comes from within and without. 

Perfection is inherent yet unachievable and undesirable.

 Life is a tangle of imperfections and that is what makes it worth living.

 

© 2010 Syke


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on December 6, 2008
Last Updated on June 24, 2010
Previous Versions

Author

Syke
Syke

Phoenix, AZ



About
I'm a full time student with a knack for technology and a love of challenge. I've got a natural knack for manipulating languages, as well as understanding complex math and science. I read very quickly.. more..

Writing