Days of Battle; chapter one

Days of Battle; chapter one

A Story by Avatar Zaphira
"

Fighters from all different kinds of worlds come together and form teams.

"
(Written by a friend of mine.)

Disclaimer; I do not own most of the characters in this. Only the creators of the animes own them.


Days of Battle 1: The Beginning


Long ago an evil entity known as Draken The Shadow King held control over the Xantus realm. The realm had seen thousands of years war from it beginning and now it was suffering through what is now known as, The Days of Darkness. Draken also know as Shadow, had took control when he through a surprise ambush against the newly established Doragion King. The Doragion king was once the Songiku King one of many Doragion kings. After proving he was capable of beating all kings he was crowded Doragion King and the Doragion race was united once again. Even when united, the Shadows attack was to much for them and they lost control.

The Doragion king had not felt defeat in a long time and to feel it happen so fast was a sickening feeling. He knew he would need more help if he wished to face off against Shadow at his new found strength. In the past, The Doragion King had defeated the Shadow but this was not the case now. Knowing of the Shadows new strength the King called all races of the Xantus realm into an army like any other before within the realm. Even with this the king knee he would need two others to help; The Unmatched Warrior and The Mutt of The Doragion Race.

The Unmatched Warrior and his three warriors were a family and were hated by everyone in the realm. This was due to their attacks when they first made their presences known in the realm. The Unmatched Warrior brought kingdoms crushing down within minutes due to his power. The Doragion king is still unable to defeat this warrior in solo combat and consider a legend by the Doragion King. Regardless of how everyone felt about this warrior, they all came to terms of allowing him to lead the charge with the Doragion King.

The Mutt of the Doragion Race was given his title for a reason. He was known by many names throughout the realm but this is the one the Doragions had given him. His body structure and workings were similar to a Doragion but at the same time very different. He was mixed with something else possibly several other thing, which explained why his powers were different compared to other Doragions. Nonetheless, The Mutt was feared by almost all, he was cable of defeating all the Doragion Kings at once before there was just one united king. However, he was unable to defeat the Doragion king when he was the Songiku King and it was vise versa for the Doragion King. Their battles would always end in draws forcing them to walk away from one another. To the Doragion King this man was not known as The Mutt but as The Immortal.

With these two warriors at their side and leading the charge, The Doragion king marches the army on Shadows army. The war was devastating and chaotic as wars often are. As the war was coming to a close The Doragion King, The Immortal and The Unmatched Warrior were face to face with Shadow and it was then that he called on a mighty beast capable of stealing powers from anyone and anything regardless of it being genetic. The Unmatched Warrior took on this beast forcing it away from The Doragion King and the Immortal knowing it was more the likely to take all his powers from him. Now Shadow stood along against two of the realms most mightiest warriors. The Shadow could only laugh as he engaged them in what would be the final conflict for them all. This battle would bring the Days of Darkness to an end!

The battle came to a close with all three warriors on their last leggings. The Shadow laughed as he watched The Immortal unable to heal his own wounds and laughed as The Doragion Kings skin was covered in wounds. Tired of his laughs both warriors readied their final attacks. As Shadow rushed to stop them, his beast came crashing through the wall covered in it's black blood. In that instant, Shadow felt his body become heavy as he fell to his knees. The Unmatched Warrior used what little power he had left to pin Shadow down. Not wanting to risk a chance given to them, they used their attacks. The immortal released flames from hell turning the Shadows body to ashes and The Doragion King released a burst of energy destroying the remaining energy of Shadow, finally ridding themselves of Draken!

/-Present Day: Last Day of Peace-

The Streets of Sonoko filled with the proud Doragion race finally able to live their lives in peace, The Days of Peace were beautiful. The Doragion race were able to live their lives without fear as were all races throughout the Xantus realm. In the center of Sonoko stood a building which reached into the skies. It stood taller than all surrounding building within Sonoko and for good reasons. This building was owned by the Doragion King; Xin Songiku. Xin began construction of this building not long after defeating Shadow. It was a symbol of hope created so the Doragion King could watch over his kingdom and further and always be ready to face any threat that may come to them. This building was used to train the future warriors of the Doragion as well so there would always be a protector of the realm. At the peak of the building is where he stood always watching and waiting. The Doragion King; Xin Songiku was always watching over his realm.

He stood there tall and proud and in his battle outfit. His black coat reached for the ground only inches from touching the ground. The sleeves of the coat were removed allowing his arms to be seen clearly. However, his right arm from shoulder to finger tips were wrapped in black bandages it was the same for his left arm but in blue bandages. The center of the coat was connected by three straps being held in place by sapphire colored dragon heads made of Sontanium. Even though connected the center was still opened showing his lightly brown skin and muscular chest and abs. Around the collar of his coat a black hood was attached and placed over his head allowing his hair and top half of face to be hidden in shadows. The lower half of his face was covered by a mask that covered from his nose and down along with his jaw. It was made of black sontanium and had dragon designs that glowed blue. He wore black cargo pants which hanged over his feet which were boot wrapped in black bandages only. He stood on the edge of the building watching out to the distances.

"Oi.. It sure has been quite lately huh? Don't answer that. I have to admit I am starting to enjoy this endless calmness. As you both know I was raised on fighting and been fighting since I was a kid. Now... Now I get to just rest and not have to use you two anymore. No, now I can rest with my queen and finally raise a real family."

Xin spoke calmly as he let out a soft sigh and looked toward the sky. As he did so the sky slowly began to darken as if a storm were coming in. Xin watched as the sky darken before him quickly becoming uneasy about it. Wasting little to no time he jumped from the building and vanished only to appear on the ground. Once doing so, he proceeded to enter the building with the alarms soon going off as black hand came from the sky and forced it's way into the building.

Elsewhere, the Immortal: Paletero, was resting his days away not a single care on his mind. As he laid on the ground in an open field in his common clothing. He wore a long sleeve black shirt with sleeve wide enough to move over his hands as well. The hood of the shirt moved over his head but still showing his purple hair which covered his magenta color eyes slightly. He wore black rocker pants which had purple threading through them. He wore black boots as well which almost seemed stained in a died out color which almost seemed read. He chuckled lightly as he continued to lay there a belt laying next to him. The belt seemed to hold a large amount of vials filled with different color liquids. His skin was tan seen clear by what was shown the parts of his face that were seen. A small grin formed through his lips as he continued to look towards the sky.

"Hmmm, this seems like a good time to talk to myself. My kids are all where they have to be and I can just rest now. Kind of sucks not use to all this damn free time. Hmmm.... Maybe I should go give Sonoko a reason to use their alarms. Hehehe."

He said to himself before he noticed the sky starting to darken. As Paletero notices this he sat up just watching it for a moment it was then that he heard Sonokos alarms going off. He could not help but grin and grab his belt in excitement over the sudden turn of events. Just as he stood to his feet ready to go, a giant shadow covered over him. Paletero just laughed as the giant black hand came crashing down on him. Once getting Paletero from the field and Xin from the building, the hands vanished and the clouds lighten up. Still everyone remained panicked as they now searched for Xin.

:Unknown Location:

"Darkness covers your heart and your hope dies. I am the darkness that never dies, the darkness that always spread, the darkness that brings the dead. Xin Songiku, you will not survive my darkness."

A dark voice spoke as a light turned on to reveal Xin standing in the center of it. Xin stood calmly as he slowly raised his right hand to reach out of the light. As his hand hit the end of the light an energy field kept him from reaching further. Xin just chuckled as he pulled his hand away. He didn't seem to threaten by this and for reasons. The voice soon began to speak again and Xin let out a sigh as he realized who the voice belonged too. He seemed more disappointed than surprised as he realized it all.

"As always you are a smart kid and strong. If you so choose to you could have stopped the hand from taking you or delayed it a bit longer. You and that damned Paletero are as arrogant as they come. You two believe you can survive anything... I am going to prove you wrong. I didn't grab only you two, no I grabbed warriors from other realms as well. As we speak they are traveling my new realm waiting to take their chance to escape this realm by fighting and surviving. Paletero is already down there and itching for.. As he says "My first victim." He is an interesting one as always."

Paletero walked along a shore a vast ocean to his right and cliffs to his left. He walked with his hands tucked into his pocket and his belt around his waist. Paletero soon halted as he heard footsteps behind him. A soft chuckle echoed from his lips as he turned his head slightly to look behind him. The first thing Paletero notices about the person is his strawhat. A grin forms through Paleteros lips as he is faced with his first victim.

Deep within a canyon another fighter was seen roaming through from the sky. The fighter in the canyon wore a dragon scale scarf which blew through the breeze as well as his pink hair. Above the canyon in the air another fighter was seen. He wore a black outfit and carried a giant sword over his shoulder and had spiky orange hair. Two more fighters were on the verge of fighting just as Paletero was. Across the realm fighters were starting to meet one another.

A figure jump from branch to branch through a forest. He was hard to make out in the shadows of the forest. He did wear a headband around his forehead which had a silver plating on the front and a symbol in the center of it. Not far behind him a loud roar was heard as trees were launched into the air which only caused the warrior to pick up his speed.

In a small town two more fighters were coming face to face with one another as well. At one side of the of the street one  of the fighters were small glasses and carried a staff in his right arm. The second was at the other end of the street and had a flame on his head and flames consuming his hands. The town seemed empty though it did seem to have an odd number of shadows surround the buildings and alleys.

A male pointed his point finger towards the sky while his thumb was pointing up as well. As he continued to point his finger toward the sky a glowing orb formed at the tip of it. In the sky a male floated with his arms across his chest and his red cape blowing in the wind. With this almost all fighters were matched up, all but Xin that was. He was the last to be matched up with his opponent.

"It will all come to an end here, Xin. You have proven to be almost unmatched and so have the fighters I've gathered. Each wear a tattoo on them each standing for what they are. Your tattoo is simple... The Disgraced Prince. Hahah, your first opponent is sure to kill you or at least show you that you are not getting out of here easy. Oh... If you don't fight not only will that tattoo torture you I'll... Kill your queen"

The moment Xin heard the last sentence he slammed his fist against the energy field. Cracks slowly began to form and the Shadow could only laugh at it. Before sending Xin out he gave one last but of information about the tattoo that everyone had already gotten. Xin seemed to ignore it as he threw his fist at the energy field again. Before he could hit the energy field, Xin found himself in a city. Xin growled lightly as he kept his arm extended out. He already knew someone was standing behind him and he slowly stood straight and turned around. He quickly noticed his orange outfit and spiky black hair.

"Don't know who you are but you picked a bad time to pop up in front of me..."

© 2012 Avatar Zaphira


Author's Note

Avatar Zaphira

Writers Note: I please ask that you trash me in some way. I am not a great writer but I enjoy doing this. So I hope you enjoy and out for more chapters to come. Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on May 21, 2012
Last Updated on May 21, 2012
Tags: anime, fight, adventure, action, fantasy

Author

Avatar Zaphira
Avatar Zaphira

Lochbuie, CO



About
I am an artist. I love to write, but I wish my writing was more refined. Help me out? I'm 19 years old and I live in Colorado. Um...My favorite colors are blue, green, red, and purple. I am a dyslexic.. more..

Writing