Right now, a dream of consciousness moment

Right now, a dream of consciousness moment

A Poem by Zatoichi

 12/26/14


The word was and the Word is and THE WORD will live forever amen.


I have many things to say, many tales to tell, and swollen words wet with the distribution of salts.

I know what it is to wonder, and to be under the thumb of apparent

But not real, virtue and to have the world think it knows where you went wrong.

This is the song of him sent, a messenger of peace and freedom from schizophrenia. If you don't take your medicine, understand that GOD has seen your motivations and carry forth if you have the confidence of love within.


I don't know what to say, or how to artfully say nothing. I just know that death commands a response and the only righteous one is  "eff you with a sea cay off".


I love words, and hate how they make me wonder. But it's the wonder that makes the thunder that underlines every beautiful passage on the rough seas of meditation. Not everything has to make sense, and not every wonder should be put under the microscope.


I have a story; we all do. But my story hangs in my throat, begging to be spit out. If I don't choose to speak, it will bubble out of me at the most inopportune time.


I am unique. There is none else like me, the very definition of unique. This is a blessing for the rest of you. Recognize, muddafudda.

© 2014 Zatoichi


Author's Note

Zatoichi
A work in progress, or regress. What say you, critics?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
Added on December 27, 2014
Last Updated on December 27, 2014

Author

Zatoichi
Zatoichi

Laguna Niguel, CA



About
born under a full moon in the middle of the day on a foggy bank of the Mississippi River. Nihongo o hanashimasu ka? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDSYG8ILKB0 Lip Dub - Flagpole Sitta b.. more..

Writing
Working Working

A Poem by Zatoichi