True frienship

True frienship

A Story by ZeEsHa ShAfI

I remembered every moment of the year 2012 with my friends. Our friend circle was a very vast one but I only take three of them as my best friends. Four best friends forever, Anjali (Me), Tina, Rita and Pinky. Once in 2012 a new comer came to our class because of scholarship. Her name was Riya. I asked my friends to add her in our friend circle. First they didn`t want to but then they added her in our friend circle. I was happy but I didn`t know that she will be the cause of the end of our friendship. One year passed happily and now we were in class 7th. I started noticing that we are never together now. Everything was changed. Tina only used to go with Riya. Rita goes with Pinky. I was left alone. I thought that they were just ignoring me. I don’t know what to do. I went home and said everything to my cousin. She advised me to leave my friends. I was shocked by listening what she advised me but I knew that this was the only thing left to do. I decided to leave them. I talked to them and said that I was leaving them. I don`t know that whether they were hurt or not but I knew that I was hurt. I cried as much as possible but only one thing came to my mind that there is friendship in world but at the same time there is respect which they were not giving to me. I asked them next day that whether they can come with me during lunch break because it was my last day with them as friends. I also invited Riya. Now I was happy by seeing that my friends are happy. I just wanted to leave them now so that they could live a happier life without me. After that they I only treated them as my classmates not friends.

  Then after 7 years I became a Doctor. One day I was at hospital and I saw Tina there. As she saw me she cried and said sorry. I said that I had forgiven them. I asked her about her further life after me. She said that she was also  Doctor. Rita was an Engineer and Pinky was a teacher. I was happy by hearing it. I asked her about Riya.  She said that they were not connected with her. She had betrayed them after I was gone. She said that can I be your friend again. For a moment I thought that I was dreaming. My friends who left me 7 years before wanted me as their friend again. I just gave her a kiss and said sorry for leaving them.

After that we are living a happy life as friends. In short true friendship never breaks.

© 2016 ZeEsHa ShAfI


Author's Note

ZeEsHa ShAfI
Just a try.... Based on true story..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Goood Try... Friendshi is Very Imortant Thing In Life

Posted 7 Years Ago


Sikandar Khan

7 Years Ago

ohhh Make Me your Friend
ZeEsHa ShAfI

7 Years Ago

Hahahhaha... sorry its not that easy to be my friend... i first understand the person well then I t.. read more
Sikandar Khan

7 Years Ago

okkkkk No Problem

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

86 Views
1 Review
Added on December 6, 2016
Last Updated on December 6, 2016

Author

ZeEsHa ShAfI
ZeEsHa ShAfI

Srinagar, Islam, India



About
I am 16 year old crazy. I am from Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir. I am a student at Delhi Public School, Srinagar. I like playing basketball and reading books. I am very mad! more..

Writing