the man on the road 2

the man on the road 2

A Story by zendikar
"

still a man on a road

"
*Groan*
"Boy was that one good night of sleep im rarin ta go now"!
The man on the road, rough around the edges yet homely at the same time, started anew his rigorous walking as he had the day prior and as he shall tomorrow. It seemed on the brink of rain, but not with clouds over head and the looming sound of thunder in the distance, no, it was more the dense humidity you feel on an especially hot and humid day that you only feel just before a cooling rain comes. The man on the road, simple but with a touch of hidden intricacy, knew he did not have much time before the downpour, and with down pours often came lighting. The man on the road, hot and dehydrated, needed somewhere safe to wait his storm out, for that is what was coming a storm not like any storm ever seen in the world.... and he could feel that he could feel the importance of shelter this simple man on the road could feel something no one else in the world could feel..... (as probably silly as these will seem well get over it I'm a silly guy just look deep into the writing for the intelligent stuff it's there) the end of the world! 

Now as the narrator I feel implied to tell you that this man, lets call him Jerry because I do not know what his name actually is :), is not the main character of this story he was just the figure i used to introduce the coming of the end of the world in a more calm way because as we all know had the story started out being called (ANOTHER STORY THATS TOTALLY ABOUT THE WORLD ENDING JUST LIKE ALL EIGHTEEN MILLION TWENTY SEVEN THOUSAND OTHER ONES OUT THERE) then many of you the reader would not have opened the link to these pages? Another reason that Jerry was introduced was because I wanted to weed out anyone that just judged the book by its cover all those people that didn't bother opening this story the man on the road 2 will be missing out on one of the most action packed stories of their lifetimes.... or at least a page or two of writing.... depending on how long it lasts and if i get bored of it or not! ok enough babbling now, on with the story, let's go meet the real hero of this story a man named Steve, well here we go into the story of a lifetime if you dare to follow I'll see you again in the third "thrilling" chapter of the man on the road.

© 2010 zendikar


Author's Note

zendikar
exciting eh?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

not sure why you put ** around groan, That is role playing talk... you should have put. He groaned, or a groan was heard... just saying *groan* is like leaving just a question mark...
also NEVER EVER cut into a story and tell information, it wrecks the whole mood... you need to incorporate it into the story, or writing it is just a waist.

Posted 13 Years Ago


hahahaha very interesting....let's see wat Steve does shall we?

Posted 13 Years Ago


only you, Rob....only you lmao

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 3, 2010
Last Updated on June 3, 2010

Author

zendikar
zendikar

Stroudsburg, PA



About
im a simple guy i like to write things that are fairly short and to the point but with hidden deeper meanings! I also love having fun! Read my writings to learn more about me! more..

Writing