the man on the road part 7 and 8

the man on the road part 7 and 8

A Story by zendikar
"

EARTH DESTROYED!!!! no one's ever written about THAT before

"
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY BY OUR STUFF TO MAKE US MONEY!!!! ALSO, LIMITED TO US MEANS INFINITE!!!!
Just In New For Part Seven!!!!!
IT'S IN WHITEOVISION (which means no its not going to be in Redovision):
the man on the road part 8!!!
the scene (two fans talking about part 7) 
fan1: "wow wasn't it funny when carl fell into Rex's pee hahaha" fan2: "yeah and then Marty was all like (deep voice) I'm Marty and I just realized we are orbiting the moon and that big BOOM was the Earth spontaneously combusting" fan1:  "haha yeah that certainly was odd wasn't it?"..... fan2 "pssst what else was supposed to happen in part 7?" fan1 "ummmm.... oh yeah! And then Rex explained to us that the square root of 225 is actually 15" fan2: "no you idiot Rex is the dog!!!!" fan1: "oh shoot! I MEAN MARTY!!!! YEAH MARTY EXPLAINED THAT" *shifty eyes* fan2: "YEAH!! and then that's when that guy writing this story came up to us and paid us to pretend we know what went on in part 7 because he was too lazy to write it all out!!!... oh yeah and weren't we supposed to add some cool stuff in too?" fan1: "oh yeah... right and also in part 7..... *suddenly fan1 died of spontaneous combustion* fan2: "wow i didn't remember that from part 7 i guess i missed that part"..... 
"Ow" proclaimed Marty "That hurt... Charlie bit me!"... "Ummm who's Charlie" asked carl right before Steve quickly said "not you because his name has a capital C hahahahaha" they all looked at each other wondering why they were there, it was strange, the world had ended, carl had ended... up in Rex's pee, and the sandwich, from part 5, ended... up in Rex. but none of that explained why they were in part eight and had no recollection of part seven... luckily most of part seven had been taken up by infomercials, especially that one about the slicy thing that will slice up eggs, onions, or even lettuce, and all that good stuff yeah so at least you didn't miss much... I think im gonna go buy a rotisserie oven thing for chicken and other various foods, now you, just keep reading haha.... 
"so I guess that's the end of Earth huh?" guessed Steve....
there was a long silence....
find out what happens after the silence in part nine see you next time with the man on the road part 9....
....
... "you have to keep writing" said Steve "hey who are you to tell me what to do" I asked "you're lucky I gave you a capital S" Steve was apparently intimidated by my awesomeness but nonetheless continued "no I'm not making you keep writing it's just that if you stop writing you might fall asleep"..... I thought... and thought some more... "okay you are right Steve I'll keep writing"... and so part 8 shall continue...
"hmmmm.... what should we do" asked carl, while wishing he had a capital C. "well i guess since the Genre of this story is adventure we could always advent..." said Marty "wait a minute!... there aren't any nuns around here" said Steve as silence followed his lame joke. Rex decided that this would be the perfect time to lay down... so he went to the corner he didn't pee in to lie down... wow dogs are exceedingly entertaining aren't they... That's when it happened Marty suddenly remembered something!!!
"AWWWWW CRAP" yelled Marty!
"what" (alongside of) "what's wrong" from carl and Steve
"I forgot to turn my oven off" said Marty hanging his head..... 
"well now we know what caused the Earth to explode" said Steve angrily... "thanks a lot Marty you should be the one without a capital letter in your name" added carl
"wow Marty you ended the Earth?"......
"WHO SAID THAT?" Steve, Marty, and carl all asked at once!!!!!
OH NO there seems to be a new voice in this story, whatever will happen next???
oh well at least we can be sure it will be AWESOME!!!!

© 2010 zendikar


Author's Note

zendikar
IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!.... so?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

hmm...that was really confusing at first..when you said that part 7 was in "whiteovision" i thought you just made the font color white so i kept trying to highlight it to see it...i dumb lol. well anyway once i read your part 8 everything (well almost) became clearer.

Posted 13 Years Ago


bwahahaha

Posted 13 Years Ago


WOW babe.......wow.........lmao i love you......ahhh isn't it amazing what sleep deprivation can do to a person? Hahahahaha

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 11, 2010
Last Updated on June 11, 2010

Author

zendikar
zendikar

Stroudsburg, PA



About
im a simple guy i like to write things that are fairly short and to the point but with hidden deeper meanings! I also love having fun! Read my writings to learn more about me! more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114