the man on the road part 10

the man on the road part 10

A Story by zendikar
"

Nice!

"
Previously in the man on the road....
Stuff happened
now.. the man on the road part 10
All of the passengers of Dragonsfire went to there respective rooms.... what? whats that you say? "what the heck is Dragonsfire" carl asked me.... oh right about that L.A.R.P. was too boring to write what with all those periods so I changed the name of the ship to Dragonsfire... "oh" said carl....well anyway they were all thinking thoughts in their minds except for Steve his stomach was doing the thinking in the kitchen.... Jen the new character that wears a business suit even on a spaceship so as to be a good role model for little girls everywhere was thinking..."man I wish....." that is when she fell asleep mid-thought 
Steve, not yet being tired and being currently full, headed back to the computer room to see what he could learn about this ship. Marty passed out as soon as his head hit the pillow... the funny thing is that he is in a position, one which looks as though he is prepared to accept something into his behind... just sitting there sleeping away awaiting some sort of foreign object to en.... enough of that... and carl is sitting in his room minding his own business when suddenly something strange starts to happen his c starts flickering between capital and lower case!c.....C.....c....C....c...C...c..C..c.C.cCcCcCccccCCCCccccCCC.... then suddenly it stops!.... Steve had started pressing the B button on his Gameboy just when carls c was about to become capitalized causing carl to remain carl as opposed to Carl (you may remember this joke from such games as.... Pokemon...) carl then proceeds to cry himself to sleep in a fetal position... holding a stuffed Teddy bear, that inexplicably gets to have an uppercase T, and sucking his thumb.
Seeing as everyone has fallen asleep with the exception of Steve, and Rex lets go see what he's doing.... "Steve?"... oh... Steve seems to have fallen asleep in the computer chair, well then let's go follow Rex...
Rex was a dog but not just any dog he was a dog on an adventure.... he was also presumably the only dog left alive.... but that's besides the point... maybe... well anyway as you all know from previous parts to this "wonderful" story Rex is the coolest cat... I mean dog on this spaceship.... apparently well anyway being such an adventurous dog Rex was busying himself by...
umm..
by lying in the corner... he'll probably get up and do something awesome anytime now...
any second now..
soon i can feel it...
just a minute...
JUST THEN! rex got up and walked around sniffing! "Sweet Jesus follow that dog" I said to no one because I'm the narrator...
and so that's just what I did.. he walked all the way to the other corner of the room... and he... he started peeing... yep... woop di doo.... he then proceeded to go to the other corner and fall asleep....
well um...
yeah see you all in part 11 hahaha hope you enjoyed the first 10 parts!

© 2010 zendikar


Author's Note

zendikar
Hope you are all enjoying my work! Thank you very much for reading and do not forget if you wish to have your name added into this story simply ask either in a review or a message!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"he was a dog on an adventure" like WISHBONE! haha i used to love that show except for the boring history parts..which was prob most of the show...lol

Posted 13 Years Ago


still loving it!!! somehow less confusing than the other installments, but still just as entertaining.

Posted 13 Years Ago


lmao intriguing young padawan hahaha

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 14, 2010
Last Updated on June 14, 2010

Author

zendikar
zendikar

Stroudsburg, PA



About
im a simple guy i like to write things that are fairly short and to the point but with hidden deeper meanings! I also love having fun! Read my writings to learn more about me! more..

Writing