Before you hope

Before you hope

A Story by danny
"

in the inside of out

"
Before you hope:::
To be honest, I’ve never given myself much thought. I live a boring life. There is hardly any color in my everyday affairs. No music has ever echoed here nor have fragrances lingered nearby. I just go about my business, waiting for no one. I don’t remember when I started my journey and I have no idea when I will stop. Such is my existence that I’m almost bored just talking about it!Except for a handful of curious folks, who send stuff to poke and prod my surface and explore my scars and crevices in great detail, the rest of them on the blue planet look at me and go about their busy scattered lives. Sometimes, though, I’m a child’s entertainment for his dinner time, an old poet’s enchanting muse, a photographer’s greatest challenge during an eclipse, street light to some and guiding light to others.Date a girl who is broken. She’s the reclusive girl with a faraway look in her eyes, lost in thoughts & anxieties. She will tell you that she’s all right because she can’t put all the chaos in her head & the pain in her heart into words. She has not given up the fight; she has just grown tired of fighting without a cause.a girl who is broken. She may be broken, but she is still standing strong. She will teach you how to live despite broken dreams & love despite a broken heart. She will teach you to be fearless because she has been to hell and back, and nothing can scare her anymore. She will teach you to have faith in yourself because that’s all you shall ever need.They didn’t rape you because they found you attractive. They raped you because they thought that you were a worthless piece of s**t that they could use for their own pleasure.

© 2018 danny


Author's Note

danny
enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great write, Danny. I truly enjoyed it.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wow, this is an interesting and brutally honest piece. You position the boring, normal and mundane against a reclusive female who has lived and survived hell. In the end you did her justice despite the brutal final truth. This is a grand truth.

Posted 6 Years Ago


danny

6 Years Ago

thank you very much
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Hectic piece! You convey meanings really well specially at last. 👏

Posted 6 Years Ago


danny

6 Years Ago

thanks very much

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 7, 2018
Last Updated on March 7, 2018
Tags: rest eternal bliss

Author

danny
danny

sliema, st julians, Malta



About
pensive passive procrastinator more..

Writing
Vengeance Vengeance

A Story by danny


Shower Shower

A Story by danny