Tales of the Amaranthine & The story of the timekeepers

Tales of the Amaranthine & The story of the timekeepers

A Story by Arif_Mahmud

When time was created,the makers decided to give curiosity into the heart of time,that’s how consciousness was created.During the primitive period when earth was taking shape;there was nothing but some doctrines as the pillar of the time,the ancient foundation of all living sources.The doctrine is like an order of the nature and the mechanism that let human and other dimensional (superior and inferior) creations evolving together is called the nature.One of the major duties of the time doctrine is to keep check and balances between dimensional reality and loop of time,that’s why we can’t remember most of our dreams.The extra dimensional life forms can bend time and by using that bending pulse they keep them hibernated during the journey to different dimensions.Many superior dimensional species built there civilizations in the space and none of these are like the human evolution depending on a planet.Where a species starts a civilization on a planet they generally evolve as a three dimensional life form or lower and where any civilization started and evolved on the space (other than a planet or specified surface) that turns into a four dimensional life form and there are elements and forces ancient than the time itself, beyond dimensions.We called them the “Amaranthine".

Time was created by a superior kind and they keep visiting through the time control mechanism by creating time paradoxes. When the superior kind created time they also created another species or element to control the nexus of time, throughout different human civilizations they were named as Knonos (Greek) , Hemsut (Egyptian) , Ashima (Assyro-Babylonian) , Shimti (Akkadian) , Vertumnus & Parcae (Roman) , Batara Kala,Kala & Mahakala (Asian) , Odinani & Olorun (African) etc and in my story I am calling them the timekeepers . Theory of time travel and theory of parallel universes collide on the point that if machines can travel through time and can alter any modes of natural order in the consequence of which present or past dimensional time frame can be affected and vice versa present or past dimensional time frame can create wormholes to make balance by removing the previous stream of alteration send by past or future dimensional time frame for changing natural orders, but how it can be possible that every time alteration in the present dimensional time frame made by any past or future element of time send by another different time dimension can be balanced In such a manner that not a single glitch on the present dimensional time frame can’t be discovered by the humans or machines? And how could nexus of parallel universe is not affected by any vital alteration in the natural time frame and orders? There are so many things beyond our knowledge, so many interrogative marks at the end of the answers given by science or any other ancient human scrolls. In the beginning there was only divine law to control the conducts of the planetary spices even when there was no society at all; men made laws were created later and before that and from that time the timekeepers ruled over the parallel universes. This is a very ancient and long story, hope one day I can tell the rest parts, till then just remember; it was love that created every existing life form and element of time and universe.

© 2018 Arif_Mahmud


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on January 2, 2018
Last Updated on January 2, 2018

Author

Arif_Mahmud
Arif_Mahmud

Dhaka, omnist, Bangladesh



About
But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated. The only thing a man keeps with him is his principles. Everything else fades away. more..

Writing