Failed rape of the waitress in Purgatory.

Failed rape of the waitress in Purgatory.

A Story by anderson_capa
"

no one is around. unknown location. strange looking being in front of you. and the waitress...

"

I put the gun to my head and now I can feel its scalding metal cold. I hold the breath, try to figure out where is at this moment the hammer of the gun starring at - either at the emptiness, or at the primer. So, after pulling the trigger there will be either muffle hammer's snap, or thunderous rumble of the shot, respectively. It seems like an ordinary toss-up, but instead of "heads or tails" there is "live or death". Game of chance. This is the Russian Roulette, and I minimized any chances to stay alive to the maximum, loading five chambers out of six. Opponent of mine has offered me in the first place not to move the goalposts and fill just one chamber, but I refused. "It's too boring" - I said.

 

"Only cowards playing with one bullet" " that what I told to him, loading rest of the ammunition. Every single loaded chamber increase the probability of the lethal outcome on the geometric progression. When I'd finally loaded the fifth bullet, I spin the cylinder, snap it back in place, put the weapon to my head and claim: "Nowadays you have more chances to die because of syphilis, than because of game with just one bullet within your magazine".

 

Actually, I chickened out to play even with one loaded chamber. But I understood that five bullets would bring us to the end of the game much more faster. I didn't want to waste my time. I was late to the cinema.

 

So, five votes for death. The only one vote for you to continue the game. There is only one correct position of the cylinder for hammer's tip to face the emptiness. The rest of the positions cause destroying the primer by the hammer and ignition of the gunpowder, so the bullet will rush in through the barrel right to your head. I've made up my mind, and now I can do nothing but pull the trigger.

 

Five votes for what my brainpan included in will be thrown away like fountain through the formed hole and paint the entire apartment. I close my eyes and sharply squeeze my trigger finger. Imagine, that the bullet will drill the tunnel between my temples just for a split second.

 

Snap. Nothing. Five bullets are still waiting for explosion.

 

I do a mask of feigned relief on my face and put the revolver on the table in front of my opponent. We're sitting at the some kind of hash house, no one is around, except waitress who is standing behind the bar counter, washing beer glasses and rarely starring at us. There is an endless desert beyond the windows. Fan is lazily spinning up here on the ceiling, but it seems like an utterly pointless tool against the stuffiness. Seriously, I had absolutely no idea what this place is and how I got there. The same with my opponent, who that being was - an unsolvable riddle for me. But, at least I know that my counterpart is female. However, you'd better not to be too soft because of it. Because my vis-à-vis is Death.

 

I call the waitress and asking for beer, Death wants it too, but I've denied her offer once again. I tell Death to play, not to distract, and say waitress to hit the road. Meanwhile my rival takes the revolver to her skinny ugly hand and spin the cylinder, I'm looking at juicy waitress's a*s that is moving away from me. Death have twirled the magazine for ten minutes before she fix it and c**k one's pistol. If she had taken a bit more time for that, I'd have shouted at her. She really pissed me off. Death gets the gun up to her head. I prepare to hear a loud sound of the shot and get ready to check out how many pieces of Death's head will be around here when her disgusting brainpan falls apart. In fact, I don't mind to trash her head without any weapon, using only a piece of some heavy rusty armature. Eventually, the finger that looks like a tatty rag pulls the trigger.

 

Snap. Again. The disappointed hammer comes across the emptiness once again.

 

Death put the revolver on the table. Waitress come over here and brings my beer. I hold waitress's hand and asking for help. I want her to spin the cylinder for me. She denies for a while, but I'm insistent. Keep holding her hand I say that I'd entrust my life to such pretty women with great pleasure. The waitress is thinking for one more second, but then she accept my demand, put her tray aside and take the gun. The girl came to me very closely, lift her naked leg up and then pertly put it down, landing directly to zipper of my jeans. She affixes the cylinder to her knee and moves it down right to her foot. The cylinder has completely rotated for two or three times, and I've completely estimated waitress's slender legs and her attractive underwear. Then she gives the gun back to me and I take it, keep starring at the waitress's cute face. I don't want to look at the position of the cylinder, because it seems to me it a bad idea to find out the outcome of the shot beforehand. I tell the girl that if I die my beer is on my friend. "But if I stay alive" - I said - "I hose you down to bar counter and rape you with this revolver" - and in order to not to be misunderstood, I slide the barrel of the gun with my finger. The waitress says no word, just snorts contemptuously, tell to Death that beer is two hundred fifty and then she leaves, giving me a short ironic look.

 

The waitress has chosen my destiny. And once again - five votes for Death to take a lead. Death is waiting for fire, she wants me to trash my head with the shot. One more time I put the gun to my head and pull the trigger.

 

Snap again. Now it annoys me. I put the gun on the table. Death's turn.

 

I drink beer and make myself comfortable on this couch, turning my head around looking for the waitress. When we make an eye contact, I put aside the glass of beer, depict the gun, using my right palm and show the hole, using my left palm. Then my "gun" get into my "hole" for few times. Fat glimpse, isn't it. The girl does nothing but showing me her middle finger.

 

While I was looking at the waitress, Death changed the rules of the game. When I turn around to my rival, I've seen the gun pointed to me.

 

"Let's play that way" - claim Death. - "you spin the cylinder and then shot at the opponent".

 

Well, your chances to win increase significantly now - five votes for you to kill the opponent. It was so stupid to distract at the waitress. Shame on me. It's clearly that Death move the cylinder in right position to finish me. The hammer won't face the empty chamber now.

 

The barrel of the gun starring at me treacherously. I get ready to pass away graceful. And one thought float across my mind - "women are evil".

 

Snap. Misfire. Death in perplexity. Grinning, I whip the gun out of her hand and say "I change the rules too". I pull the defective bullet out and load the serviceable one instead. I pause for a while, savoring the view of confused Death's face, then I load one more bullet in the last empty chamber at magazine, leaving no chances to my rival, turn now- filled cylinder a little bit just for the sake of the rules, and then send the rapid copper message directly to hideous Death's forehead right between her eyes.

 

Holding the revolver I go to the waitress. She's don't mind. But, when I approach her, I suddenly fall down. The electric current hits my body. The waitress touches my face and it begins to fire. The waitress touches my chest and I feel a severe pain. Then somehow there is a surgical mask on her face.

 

After just one second, the waitress is surgeon. After just three months I capable to move after a car accident. F*****g cinema.

 

 

© 2015 anderson_capa


Author's Note

anderson_capa
Go easy, I've been learning English for year and half. It would be nice if you won't ignore grammar problems and vocabulary mistakes, and point me to them instead.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Don't take the score too seriously, I really didn't know what to rate it. It is a good story, though. I liked it and enjoyed the twist at the end. As for your grammar, yes there is some work to be done with that but that will just take time. I can't just tell you everything that needs to be fixed as that won't really help you on your next story. Mostly the errors come in the verbs and adverbs, such as "Only cowards playing with one bullet" should be "Only cowards play with one bullet" or "I get ready to pass away graceful" should be "I get ready to pass away gracefully" but these are common errors for someone learning a new language and they will get better in time. Reading English books would greatly help you as well with grammar and such. Keep up the good work, though. I enjoyed the story and in the end that's what matters most, right? :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

anderson_capa

9 Years Ago

yeap, you are absolutely right!)
as for your review I'm so glad that you found some time to co.. read more



Reviews

Don't take the score too seriously, I really didn't know what to rate it. It is a good story, though. I liked it and enjoyed the twist at the end. As for your grammar, yes there is some work to be done with that but that will just take time. I can't just tell you everything that needs to be fixed as that won't really help you on your next story. Mostly the errors come in the verbs and adverbs, such as "Only cowards playing with one bullet" should be "Only cowards play with one bullet" or "I get ready to pass away graceful" should be "I get ready to pass away gracefully" but these are common errors for someone learning a new language and they will get better in time. Reading English books would greatly help you as well with grammar and such. Keep up the good work, though. I enjoyed the story and in the end that's what matters most, right? :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

anderson_capa

9 Years Ago

yeap, you are absolutely right!)
as for your review I'm so glad that you found some time to co.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 26, 2015
Last Updated on January 26, 2015
Tags: fun, comedy, death, rape, gun, bullets, game of chance

Author