Gardian angel

Gardian angel

A Story by Mary
"

this one is kinda odd... i was just passing the time...

"

I feel so odd, i thought as i got up out of an unfermiler room.  I looked threw all of the draws and pantries, nothing.  "What a nosie girl."  said a strong, male vioce at the door.  I swiftly turned my head to see the sweet face of an angel looking at me.  His hair was sandy brown, just long enough to put into a small poneytail, stray strands falling into his beutyful, aqua eyes.  He was wearing an old pair of sweats, and no shirt, I blushed.  He smirked at me as he took a step closer, I, simaltaineasly, took a step back.  The cocky expretion on his face soon disapeared, "Are you afraid of me...?"  I just stood their in silence, waiting.  He let out a sigh, "Do you remember anything?"  I could not find my voice, so i shook my head, "Oh... you were so badly hert i wouldn't dought it... You were muger."  My eyes became wide as my memories flowed back like a stream of red water, the pain and desprite crys... my crys filled my head.  I felt hot tears streem down my checks as i rememberd the ordeal.  My knees gave out as the few tears became sobs.  I griped my sides as i remeberd being molested by the dirty men, and at the same time betten.  My vision was blured, and my body was trembling.  Then i remeberd a mans voice, familer yet unfermiler all at once.  He chased them away as he came over to cheak on me... then everything went black, that would bring us back to now, a quivering lump on the floor of my savores home.  "It's okay," he ashured me, "you are going to be fine." I tried to speek, but all that came out was a moan.  I could feel his eyes on my face as i begain to pull myself together.  "I-I beleve you..."  i maniged to say, he smiled as he helped me up, "Good girl."  He led me to his car as he begain to drive me somewere, "Were are we going?" i asked in a dead voice. "Docter..." he stated... "Why?" i asked, my voice alittle more alive then before, "To see if you are completly healed." he smiled to himself, satisfied that i seemed to be fine now.  

We were driveing back from the hospital in silence, i was fine.  He was going to take me back to his place, scince i had not yet been ready to face my emty home.  About a week or so later i was in a  normal routeen, never again did i see my saviore... untill yesterday... i found it interesing that he was at my colage graduation.  Has he been watching me all this time, i thought, My gardian angel.       

© 2008 Mary


Author's Note

Mary
Again, no coments on spelling, punctuation, and capitilization. i was bored and sick and said "Why not..." so here it is!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was good, except for spelling. Expect hell from me, I guarantee you.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Added on September 20, 2008

Author

Mary
Mary

Huntington, NY



About
I am a generally happy person... but you wouldn't know that by my poetry... heheheh... ^^' not so good. I'm passionate about my drawing and writing. Did i fail to mention that I am not the most 'org.. more..

Writing
Prologe Prologe

A Chapter by Mary


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Mary


Next Door Next Door

A Book by Mary