Sickness of the heart.

Sickness of the heart.

A Story by Mary

                Once more i wake up feeling as if someone had ran my head over with an armord car.  "maybe some water will help... um... maybe soda will be even better."  I took a glass and filled it with pepsi.  Then i looked in the mirror, "Uhg... i need to stop doing this... that party got the best of me..."  i then jumped into the shower.  About an hour later i was dressed and ready to go.  My first stop, drug store, i was out of pain killers for my hangovers.  Am i an alcoholic? I questioned myself again... "No... alcohalics go to meetings..." i said, quoteing my Friend, Sheril.  Next, i went to the liquer store, i need wine for Thanksgiving... and some champang for later.  I finally got my a*s moving and got to the bank.  When i finaly got their i looked at my savings, -$300.25, "Heh... $0.25 worse then yesterday."  I took my moms card out and put it in the ATM. "Only for emergencys..."  The balence was $100,000.95, "Wow... $0.05 more and i get a cookie." Was my sarcastice statment of the day.  I took out $100 and went to go run other errens, one of them was lookin' for a good job... the last job offer wasn't one i wanted.  I herd a voice calling my name as i walked tawords a Potery Barn that needed work.  I turned to see Seth, my only friend who wasn't usein' me, "SETH!!!!  BABY!!!"  This was our little ruteen, we would act like a copple in love.  I ran over and jumped on him and he lifted me up, "HAY BABE!!!!!"  He said hapily.  I laughed as did he and then we dicided to go see if i found work. 

                   They said that they might call... fine, whatev'.  I walked with Seth to Walmart.  We joked and acted like moron's.  He would alway's make other women blush by tellin' them that he would dich me if they would show him a good time.  I would jockingly say that I would show him the best time ever if he didn't ditch me... then we would crack up.  I was almost done with all my erins when the worst thing ever heppened...

                       The screatch of car brakes. a terrible cry, thing's moveing in slow motion.  I don't wanna live threw this.... life is hell.... take me away...  the next thing i knew... all went dark... i was numb... i was dead...

© 2008 Mary


Author's Note

Mary
yeah.... i start these idea's yet they never fall threw... whatever... same as always... ignore error in grammer...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on September 21, 2008
Last Updated on October 26, 2008

Author

Mary
Mary

Huntington, NY



About
I am a generally happy person... but you wouldn't know that by my poetry... heheheh... ^^' not so good. I'm passionate about my drawing and writing. Did i fail to mention that I am not the most 'org.. more..

Writing
Prologe Prologe

A Chapter by Mary


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Mary


Next Door Next Door

A Book by Mary