Reasons why chocolate is good for your sex life

Reasons why chocolate is good for your sex life

A Story by zoe rose
"

There are few foods that can boost your sexual life, but none of them taste as good as chocolate. We all love chocolates because they are natural mood booster.

"

There are few foods that can boost your sexual life, but none of them taste as good as chocolate. We all love chocolates because they are natural mood booster. Forget about jewellery and roses and make sure to gift your partner chocolates because it has long been known as a sensual treat.


Eating chocolates lead to higher levels of desire, arousal and sexual satisfaction. Chocolates contain a compound called Phenyl ethylamine, which releases the Endorphins that flood our body with intense feelings of attraction between two people. There are a lot of benefits of eating chocolates, which we are going to share in this article. After reading these benefits, you will surely crave for having chocolates before hitting the bed with your partner.


1.      Keep you active

Chocolate contains caffeine, so if you will have a bar of your favorite chocolate, then it will keep active all night long. Chocolate can make your night, a night to remember. It will improve your blood flow and make you active, which will turn into better sexual arousal and better orgasm.


2.      Stimulates and elevates mood

Chocolate can make you more excited and boost your sex drive. After eating the chocolates you will get the quick boost in your mood, as it is a rich source of PEA. It will also increase the feeling of excitement and boost the sex drive. It also improves blood circulation to the brain, which will help you to fight with exhaustion.


3.      Increase blood flow to sexual organs

The chocolates contain an amino acid called L-Arginine, which is a natural sex-enhancer for both men and women. Chocolates also increase the blood flow to the sexual organs of both men and women, which automatically increases the sensation, satisfaction and desire to have sex.


4.      More satisfaction

 Women and men, who eat chocolates on a regular basis, have a higher libido and are good in bed. They are more satisfied than those people, who don’t have chocolates. So, the next time, you are going to bed, have some chocolates and increase your desire to have sex.

These are the sexual benefits of having chocolates for both men and women, but make sure to grab a good quality chocolate bar to elevate your sexual power. Enjoy a moderate consumption of chocolates and have an amazing sexual life. If you are a healthy couple, then chocolates can make your sexual life more amazing, but if you are going to any kind of sexual dysfunction, then nothing can work out. You would have to consult a sexologist to get the right treatment of your problems.


Best sexologist in Delhi to consult for sexual concerns

You can consult Dr. P.K. Gupta for any kind of sexual problem. Whether you are a male or a female, he will surely give you an effective and safe sexual treatment. He is known as the Top Sexologist in Delhi because of his effective treatment of sexual problems. You can book an appointment with a leading Sexologist in Delhi and get the treatment. 


Website: 

Address: Metro Tower Plaza, Attach to Gate No. 8, Karol Bagh Metro Station, Main Pusa Road, Karol Bagh, Delhi �" 110005.

Email: [email protected]

Phone: +91-9999925201, +(91)-11-66436914

© 2017 zoe rose


Author's Note

zoe rose
You can consult Dr. P.K. Gupta for any kind of sexual problem. Whether you are a male or a female.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

zoe rose
zoe rose

Delhi, New Delhi, India



About
You can consult Dr. P.K. Gupta (http://www.bestsexologistindelhi.in/) for any kind of sexual problem. he is provided sexual problems like - Top Sexologist in Delhi, Sexologist in Delhi, sexual life, s.. more..

Writing