Refuse to commit himself the future in Fifa 16

Refuse to commit himself the future in Fifa 16

A Screenplay by xuan zhang
"

here are more and more reports about his leaving the Bernabeu to former club Manchester United or Paris.

"
C Ronaldo now in the team is very happy but he refused to make a commitment to his own future in Real Marid.
"Now I am was very happy to be able to play for Cheap Fifa 16 Coins, but what will happen in the fastrsgameandfifa I'm not sure. I will make the choice that makes me happy. I can't accept defeat, I am the best in my heart and this is what we should do if you want to be the best."
The 30-year-old Portuguese recently became the club's top scorer, and now there are more and more reports about his leaving the Bernabeu to former club Manchester United or Paris. But in an interview of fastfifaandrsgames, he refused to commit himself the future in Real Madrid to clarify these rumors, though he said he was happy now.
He is now competing with Messi at the Golden Globe Awards, although this season he did not perform so well. He also said he would not be influenced by the skeptics in http://www.futseller.co.uk/ , and these questions would prompt him to progress.

© 2015 xuan zhang


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on November 6, 2015
Last Updated on November 6, 2015
Tags: Cheap Fifa 16 coins