The obsessive culture of FIFA 16 Coins

The obsessive culture of FIFA 16 Coins

A Story by xuan zhang
"

With FIFA 15 it was non stop bot exploits and software and now we see that people are finding ways to cheat the FUT Draft system with EAs latest version.

"
It has come to our attention that once again there are a group of cheaters within the FIFA 16 community that are currently ruining the FUT Draft online experience for many players.
Its a bit embarrassing to be honest and yet again gives insight into the obsessive culture of FIFA 16 Coins for Sale who do anything and everything to get ahead in the game by any means possible.
With FIFA 15 it was non stop bot exploits and software and now we see that people are finding ways to cheat the FUT Draft system with EAs latest version.
Specifically, we can see that some have been using fastfifaandrsgames which forces the opponent to quit the game and thus lose their coins in the process which they spent a long time earning.
Even worse is we also have confirmation that these cheaters are even trying to sell the method on how to do the FUT Draft glitch yourself-with many sellers offering the steps in http://www.fifacoin-buy.com/ .
Its bad enough with the FUT Draft disconnects leading to a loss of tokens, but actually cheaters forcing others to quit on purpose?

© 2015 xuan zhang


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on November 13, 2015
Last Updated on November 13, 2015
Tags: FIFA 16 Coins for Sale