Anthology August 9, 2015 - September 30, 2015
Reading and Deliberating
I want to put together a collection of stories. I know there are only 10 prizes listed, but I'll probably take more, maybe 15-20, but 10 was the max prizes.
Notes for Submissions:
1. By submitting something to the anthology, you agree to allow me to post it on other websites. You will get 100% credit for your work. I will not claim it as my own. But if you have a problem with me posting it places (like Wattpad), don’t submit it.
2. I will not be accepting erotica. Ever.
3. I will read/look at every submission. The only way I won’t read your submission is if u tlk lik dis whn u rite. It may take me a bit, depending on how many submissions I receive, but I will read them all.
4. I ask you give me your name (pen, legal, anonymous, or otherwise). Add it in the description of your story if you would like me to use a different name than the one listed on your profile.
5. Short stories shouldn’t be longer than 10,000 words. I am a bit lenient, so if you think it’s really close to 10,000 and want to submit it anyway, fine, but don’t get mad if I say it’s too long.
6. I ask you to please proofread before submitting. If I find a mistake, I will make a note and send it back to you to make sure you see it (and to make sure it’s actually a mistake).
7. Email me your entry if you would prefer that over posting it on this website. The email is firstname.lastname@example.org (if you get that reference, let me know. I seriously mean it).
8. Last thing: if I don’t make sense, feel free to ask questions. I’m only human, as much as I hate to admit it, and I make a lot of mistakes, so if you have a question or are confused about something, please message me or email me at the email listed.
Feature In An Anthology
Created Aug 10, 2015